AMR is planning a new batch for us soon.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I waited a good amount of time but have not had any issues since then. I also ordered a pair of shorter front shocks so I could go lower and got those very quickly, probably within a week or two of ordering.

Probably going on two and a half years without an issue.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I have no complain about my amr coils... actually I love em...

lucky me... it ONLY took me 6 months to get...

but... yeah... customer service... def. is considered like chinese restaurants... lol

no where near good...

ShiftShapa

Reaction score
I got mine a great set of these coils. AMR is worth it, great product . I have t raise it up for the winter now here in Toronto does anyone know the maximum height it goes?

My car is at finger gap now.

CHID0

Reaction score
Definitely seems like a hit or miss. I've never had a problem. I'm a patient dude and always had great customer service from Andy. Usually hits me back the same day or at the worse, next day. Loved my coils, accords parted now, but they looked damn near as new as when i put them on when i sold them and worked flawlessly the entire time. I've contacted him for another set for my current daily and great customer service yet again.

Definitely not the customer service type of dude, every time I spoke with him it was like talking to a peer, just a regular dude. I'm ok with that, some people aren't. I ordered mine, let him do his thing, got product, was happy with product. Maybe it comes down to the personality of the buyer, if you looking for an update often, or an off the shelf product, I don't recommend AMR. If you want a really good product, and don't mind waitinf patiently, I totally recommend going with the AMRs.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
buying amr coils is dropping $1k+ and just let it go... forget about that money... don't think about it... and go on with your life...

until one day,

one random, maybe long day

you get an email, saying your coils is ship... and here is the tracking number...

001Stunna

Reaction score
buying amr coils is dropping $1k+ and just let it go... forget about that money... don't think about it... and go on with your life...

until one day,

one random, maybe long day

you get an email, saying your coils is ship... and here is the tracking number...

There's many things about AMR(Andy) that if fixed could turn AMR for the better...
#1 Being the fact that he NEVER sticks to the deadline day he gives you. It always moves far beyond that for weird reasons. At times such weird reasons feel like full out lies..at times not. If he's been in the business all this time though I would think he should by now be able to set correct time frames. Yes it is a customized product(somewhat) but a business owner should know how much he can handle/produce by a time frame

#2 He treats you damn amazing up until the point when you order and give in your credit card#. At least that was the case for me. I was amazed with how "into" Andy was in doing right for what the customer needed but then after paying it was as if I was talking to some other person on the phone.

#3 He calls his own customers that are putting food on his table, money in his pocket...idiots...when they request something extra for payment(not for free)

#4 He never accepts the blame for anything. It is always the customer who is wrong in Andy's mind

#5 Unless it has been changed, the latest version of coilovers lower mount will rub on the RSB endlink. Easily fixed by adding 2-3 washers to the endlink to move it away and not a great problem... but one would think if Andy has done R&D on the chassis he should've known this already.

#6 A sticker is placed on top of the dampers body(under the dustboot) stating "warranty void if removed". Water will still find a way to there and eventually get that sticker damp and possibly cause it to come off. You have "lifetime warranty". Why the need for such sticker? If you think your customers are going to fool you then slap/engrave a serial# on each damper and keep a database on your own computer.

#7 He places your vehicles weight on an open perch that is tightened by the tiniest allen head screw. A screw that will rust if you have salting done on your roads in the winter. A screw that can break and the size of it for me was damn annoying to find locally. Why not offer two locking perches or the current screw locking perch at the customers preference?

Lastly, even though Andy(AMR) can make getting his coilovers and extra support feel like hell on earth...his coilovers did have much more responsive valving then all of Tein, FF, Ksport, Megan, NEX etc.

Last edited:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
^ those are true statements... LOL...

but my chassis... on the 8thgen accord, have no problem with the rubbing thingi

and i was promised 2-4 weeks... and got it 6 months later

and was yelled at, and cursed at... LOL :henry:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely seems like a hit or miss. I've never had a problem. I'm a patient dude and always had great customer service from Andy. Usually hits me back the same day or at the worse, next day. Loved my coils, accords parted now, but they looked damn near as new as when i put them on when i sold them and worked flawlessly the entire time. I've contacted him for another set for my current daily and great customer service yet again.

Definitely not the customer service type of dude, every time I spoke with him it was like talking to a peer, just a regular dude. I'm ok with that, some people aren't. I ordered mine, let him do his thing, got product, was happy with product. Maybe it comes down to the personality of the buyer, if you looking for an update often, or an off the shelf product, I don't recommend AMR. If you want a really good product, and don't mind waitinf patiently, I totally recommend going with the AMRs.

Couldn't have said it better.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah, my terrible experience also involved a not-off-the-shelf product. Deadlines were given, then missed, and then lies were given. Then attitude was given.

Until finally, my refund was given. ;)

Based solely on his customer service and his SKETCHY business ethics (see below), I'd never deal with him. The product itself is fine. And just like all sketchy companies, there are plenty of good transactions, but it's those that end badly that are unacceptable.

Here's one example: Andy made up fake user names on forums and pretended to be satisfied AMR customers, giving positive reviews of the coilovers and positive reviews of Andy's customer service, when in fact it was Andy himself. If that's not the most amateur bullsh*t move ever, I don't know what is. So he was BANNED from these forums. (Saturn and Nissan forums I believe)

Back