Votes: 12 33.3%
  • ive got a suggestion!

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ive been toying with the idea of getting window visors, and/or a moonroof visor. i never have the a/c on so some window is always open.

do they really block water when youre driving? this would be my primary motive, plus my friend HAS to smoke in my car...raining, snowing etc :flipoff: oh yeah, and theyre sooper jdm :rock: lol

are they :icon_gay: ? would both be too much visorage? if yes to window visors, which ones...clip on or other? links? moonroof visor would be oem, of course.

for reference ive got a 98 ho mobile :thumbup:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I love my window visors..only complaint I have is they are a tad bit noisy at higher speeds

Last edited:

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing some window visors too for my car, ebay has a whole bunch of them on sale. Just search for your year accord window visor and it should be available. The only ones I've seen on ebay is 3m tape attached. They range from like 25-40 bucs shipped depending on the seller on ebay.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing some window visors too for my car, ebay has a whole bunch of them on sale. Just search for your year accord window visor and it should be available. The only ones I've seen on ebay is 3m tape attached. They range from like 25-40 bucs shipped depending on the seller on ebay.
WTF!!!!

CHID0

Reaction score
do just the windows and get the in-channel ones, they look alot cleaner IMO.

cliffsta

Reaction score
No visors, that's my vote. Makes it look like a pawpaw drives your car.

Back