Votes: 12 33.3%
  • ive got a suggestion!

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indowanksta88

Reaction score
I wish i didn't have a sunroof.

damn i love my sunroof, whenever i drive at night, i just tilt it up, actually now that i think about it, it stays tilted up all the time, i love it at night too when i am just chillin in my car i look up, or when ure with a girl and ur just talking in the car and u recline the seats back and look up through the moonroof..it is the sh1T :chucklesfawk:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I think I might change mine out for some in-channels..I like my current stick on ones a lot but I had to put new double sided tape on the driver side already.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i don't like the visors....cars that have too many add-ons like spoilers, visors, chrome trim look gawdy...choose one and keep it simple...multiple lips, wings etc don't make a car look nice...but a good drop on the other hand will make all the difference in the world...

Ric Rock

Reaction score
I have them on my coupe and I love em...its not just style but it's also efficiency when it gets hot...and when I roll back the sunroof, I can still talk to friends without it getting really loud.

ggggggg.jpg

where did you get your window visors?? im looking for some but i dunno where to score legit ones.

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
okay i jus bought visors and i have no idea how to install them, is there a diy on here on how to install them. i know u put 3M double sided tape on them, but where and do ypu put the visors outside on the door or do you slide it into where the window slit is.

Back