What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
My coworker gave my old car a nice cleaning and last wash of the year, weather been great lately with some rain here and there. God I miss my old car, it even looks good with 80% of the mods removed from it

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2vb61k1.jpg[img][/quote]

What do you miss about your 6GA? I hear people say this all the time who have moved on to better cars, so always curious to know why.

JV6

Reaction score
What do you miss about your 6GA? I hear people say this all the time who have moved on to better cars, so always curious to know why.

It's prolly because I owned it for a decade, that's prolly reason why. Others who own a 6ga for a couple years that said the same thing are just words to me.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
My coworker gave my old car a nice cleaning and last wash of the year, weather been great lately with some rain here and there. God I miss my old car, it even looks good with 80% of the mods removed from it

2vb61k1.jpg
Well, at least you'd get to see the car, as long your coworker is on sight. Surprised to see that the front lip is kept on the vehicle; Is s/he planning to mod the Accord? It's just that the stance (w/ the front lip) might be a bit too difficult to be handled for a non-car person.

JV6

Reaction score
Well, at least you'd get to see the car, as long your coworker is on sight. Surprised to see that the front lip is kept on the vehicle; Is s/he planning to mod the Accord? It's just that the stance (w/ the front lip) might be a bit too difficult to be handled for a non-car person.

He's actually a car guy knows how to drive low car, has a twinturbo Supra in storage for the winter and using the 6ga as daily lol. He plans to mod it, he told me if he gets spare fund he'll buy my oem sides and rear lip off me. I told him its first come first serve at the moment.

Hello People

Reaction score
Installed these this afternoon, not terribly hard actually.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417134258379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417134258379.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 89

CokeZero

Reaction score
On thanksgiving I installed some drilled and slotted rotors with new pads. And tonight on my lunch break, I put a new o2 sensor on in the parking lot. lol

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I've been rocking a wink mirror on my car since I got it because I couldn't come across any sun visors (clean and grey ones atleast) but my dad found some at the junk yard today so I installed them and my stock rear view mirror. Gonna take some getting used to becauss with my old rear view it was as if I had no blind spots. Maybe I'll get a broadway this time. Only I would be the one to install sun visors in winter

Back