What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Went out to make sure the windows were up (super Sac Town rain storm) and saw this double rainbow.

62ab658317ff4c1c602ac22b1e8fdc1b.jpg

What does it mean?

38faaf70c1b840ce6896b6de8376a111.jpg

20 minutes later
95a6a23ffdd22a924ea6be33fea44b8b.jpg

Glad I got an app that reminds me sundown is coming.

Spoiler alert: The windows were already up!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ran the wires for my 3G TL highmount brakelight (across back of headliner down C-pillar behind seats into the trunk). Just need to figure out how to mount it to the headliner. And I need to figure out a way of covering the assembly in tan material to make it look like it belongs there. Should have grabbed the housing from the TL as well.

Had my alternator die on me so I Installed an '02 Acura MDX/Honda Pilot /Odyssey alternator today... No more dimming.

Nice, been wanting to do this for a while but mine just won't die. Did you have to extend the wiring at all or did everything plug right in as-is?

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Ran the wires for my 3G TL highmount brakelight (across back of headliner down C-pillar behind seats into the trunk). Just need to figure out how to mount it to the headliner. And I need to figure out a way of covering the assembly in tan material to make it look like it belongs there. Should have grabbed the housing from the TL as well.

Nice, been wanting to do this for a while but mine just won't die. Did you have to extend the wiring at all or did everything plug right in as-is?

I was able to stretch the wiring to plug it in, had to take the alt harness out of its plastic guide to get it there. It's a little tighter than I like so I will be soldering some extension wires to it this weekend.
I did notice that my tensioner needs replaced now, it's ticking like mad and randomly causing rough idle and boggs the engine down during acceleration when it acts up. Prob do it this weekend along with the wiring and another round of the ever so popular Drain&Fill for the tranny.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got new A/S tires for the A-specs, went with Bridgestone RE97's. My passenger upper ball joint was found to be loose so we replaced it with a Moog (don't have to replace the whole UCA). Maybe that's what was causing vibration at 80+, curious to see if it's gone next time I get on the interstate.

temporary-19.jpg

I was able to stretch the wiring to plug it in, had to take the alt harness out of its plastic guide to get it there. It's a little tighter than I like so I will be soldering some extension wires to it this weekend.
I did notice that my tensioner needs replaced now, it's ticking like mad and randomly causing rough idle and boggs the engine down during acceleration when it acts up. Prob do it this weekend along with the wiring and another round of the ever so popular Drain&Fill for the tranny.

Ok yea I've heard some people had to extend the wiring and some it worked just fine as is, so I was curious.

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
Got new A/S tires for the A-specs, went with Bridgestone RE97's. My passenger upper ball joint was found to be loose so we replaced that. Maybe that's what was causing vibration at 80+, curious to find out tomorrow.

Ok yea I've heard some people had to extend the wiring and some it worked just fine as is, so I was curious.

tight stretch but worked fine for me, thought of extending but figured itd conduct better through oem wiring

Last edited:

RawCarnage

Reaction score
Installed new upper control arms today. Looking to replace the radiator hoses and clutch slave tomorrow.

Back