Hey guys im back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple CG

Banned
Reaction score
I havent been signed on in awhile due to the face that i was in Juvi, i had 1 shoplifting charge from 3 months ago, then i got caught trying to steal a stereo out of a car. So im back :D

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
umm ok. And you put the ":D" face why? You think thats funny. Keep doing it and you'll be somebodies new boyfriend when you go to big boy jail. :bukkake:

Purple CG

Banned
Reaction score
umm ok. And you put the ":D" face why? You think thats funny. Keep doing it and you'll be somebodies new boyfriend when you go to big boy jail. :bukkake:

i already been there for grand theft auto, apparently people dont like it when you steal there beamers:wub:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so...

shoplifting
attempted theft
grand theft auto

you're telling us this...why? not a great "reintroduction" in case you hadn't thought about that previously.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
What are ya, a fawkin idiot? With that info that you give us, I'm fkn glad you weren't around ya thief. Who the fk does that shyt and talks about it? :jerkit: Apparently you, and you also except us to be like: "oh, shyt we all missed ya"....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
tumwater, washington...south of olympia says google.

WA guys...lock your cars and load your guns.

finch13

Reaction score
Congrats on being a low life and scum of the earth? Looks like you're on the path to becoming a fine, upstanding citizen.

Anyone want to boycott this dude and just not ****ing help him on here. Ever.

Don't drop the soap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back