Hey guys im back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i dont agree with being able to carry one in public...defending one's home and property is a different situation :)

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
I havent been signed on in awhile due to the face that i was in Juvi, i had 1 shoplifting charge from 3 months ago, then i got caught trying to steal a stereo out of a car. So im back :D

i already been there for grand theft auto, apparently people dont like it when you steal there beamers:wub:

WTF... its people like this that fawk hard working peoples lives up... they work hard for their s**t and some retard no life comes and steals it like if they worked hard for it... i would soo beat the living hell out of you.:bash::kenny::squintfinger:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
stealing and bragging about it ... you FAIL at life :squintfinger:

... someone beat this low life with the ban stick

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
OP.....6GA and car forums in general HATE people like you. I hope you break into the wrong persons car and you get beat half to death.

You sir are a scumbag. Enjoy your ban.

pwnt.gif

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
:wtf1: is goin on in this thread? For the love of God please close this. This deadbeat isn't even deserviing of the time it would take me to type anything.

i dont agree with being able to carry one in public...defending one's home and property is a different situation :)

Legally, it has become pretty difficult to carry one in public. Sure you can get a CCW but most everywhere you go there are signs prohibiting carrying a firearm, at least here anyway. The only place you can carry legally is a gun store lol.

As for defending one's home, I'm almost finished building my M240 nest on the roof of my house. :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back