s2000 mufflers, do want?

1slosedan

Reaction score
I am running single exhaust on my Accord. Had an n1, too ricey, ws2 was good but blew out, now my OEM muffler is blown out. Found a guy who will sell me an ap2 s2k exhaust for 100 bucks. Opinions. I am almost 100 percent it is the entire catback... Can't find any pics or videos of a j30 accord with s2k mufflers

1slosedan

Reaction score
I am already on 2.25 inch piping with a removed resonator now. I kind of want to put a resonator on again, I don't want to blow out anymore mufflers :( . The loud boy racer crap went out the window a long time ago.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
most of the ricer sound is from the lack of resonator(s). put in the longest one you can fit.

if its $100 for a single muffler, thats a decent price. if its both...or the axle back...or the cat back...buy it before someone else does :lawl:

1slosedan

Reaction score
Its the entire catback for 100.... I am freaking out dude.... I know the removed resonator is the reason, but I want to go ahead and change the mufflers too. I know that is if I put a resonator back on with this blown out muffler it will still sound a little crappy.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
It doesnt matter if you have a cat or not. By the time the exhaust reaches the back of the car, the temp goes way down. The only way you can ruin a muffler is if your car is running extremely rich or if you get water in there. Mufflers go bad over time anyways.

I put a s2k muffler on my I4. It sounds pretty damn good....not loud but a nice grunt when u get on it. I noticed no performance loss at all....which is what I wanted. Most exhausts will cause u to lose low end torque. Which I have none to spare, so I went with this for the looks and sound. I may have gained some high end power, but I dont trust my Butt dyno.

Back