s2000 mufflers, do want?

1slosedan

Reaction score
The s2k muffler is a twin loop design, and its made my honda. So its pretty good quality and the performance is higher than a stock accord muffler.

You act like the accord needs to have dual exhaust, its not a performance car.

There is no benefit from having fake dual exhaust, true dual comes from the headers back.

The dual exhaust the v6 came with is purely for looks only. I dont know why your OEM mufler went bad, but it wasnt because you were only running a single exhaust...

The v6 Accord comes with dual exhaust, I just wanted to go back to it for the look. Where do you get that I thought it was a performance car? The benefit is that I like the way it looks, and if ran correctly it will not loose anymore back pressure than the OEM exhaust system.

1slosedan

Reaction score
you guys remind me of the wrx people who buy all that expensive used sti stuff when you should be spending your money on real upgrades :icon_axe:

not trying to offend its just something that took allot of time and money to learn from personal exp.

I drive an Accord, yes you can potentially make it quick, but I am not trying to make it fast. I like the sound of a throatier muffler, but with the look of OEM. I don't know what you consider real upgrades? I have Tein SS suspension, 08 TL wheels, HIDs, I/H/E, and a few more things here and there. I dont want to be the dork rocking the heat extractor hood on an Accord. Jeez, I just want a clip, maybe a couple pics or a testimonial. Nevermind I guess haha! Oh, and by the way sorry for not multi-qouting this in one response.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I am sorry man giving you a hard time I guess............

anyways since you allready have an exhaust why not look into a brand new name brand muffler with a big body that will help also if you do not have in inline muffler or a sufficent one then I would suggest replacing that as well.

if you look online there are so many options that I would be asking what style muffler I would get (internal structure/reputation)

once again I am sorry I just dont see the point in buying used parts especially mufflers for 100 bucks to gain little to no benifit just my opinion

1slosedan

Reaction score
I am sorry man giving you a hard time I guess............

anyways since you allready have an exhaust why not look into a brand new name brand muffler with a big body that will help also if you do not have in inline muffler or a sufficent one then I would suggest replacing that as well.

if you look online there are so many options that I would be asking what style muffler I would get (internal structure/reputation)

once again I am sorry I just dont see the point in buying used parts especially mufflers for 100 bucks to gain little to no benifit just my opinion

Dude, I am starting to wonder if I am just not making sense. I am buying an AP2 catback for 100 bucks. Even if I don't use the mufflers I can flip that for 300 easy. Regardless, I stated in my original post I have ran an N1, I have also ran a WS2. I don't want to run a larger muffler, such as a EVO2 or another N1, because my cars just too low, too much of a hassle, also I want a cleaner less stereotypical honda tuner look.

This would be the only time I have ever bought a used anything other than my wheels. I am just tired of my mufflers that are chambered ( every muffler other than the N1) going from quite when I put get it on to louder, high pitched, and raspy at idle in a month.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
How bout you leave your car stock. Dump it with the stock alloy wheels. That would look clean as fuk

Back