Shock and spring combo?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking. If i ever got different wheels for a flushed look I cant adjust to fill the gap. Are SA just as comfortable as S Tech? and can SA drop lower than S tech? Tein dont usually drop that low
Tbh w/ u, I'm not sure about the ride quality would b the same between those two, or its ride height. U might wanna check the suspension thread to see the S Tech lowers like the SA, and check Tein's website. U can also contact them. Their customer service is top notch btw. :)

phi1542

Reaction score
Tbh w/ u, I'm not sure about the ride quality would b the same between those two, or its ride height. U might wanna check the suspension thread to see the S Tech lowers like the SA, and check Tein's website. U can also contact them. Their customer service is top notch btw. :)

I just called and SA drops about 3 in front and 2.6 in the back haha which is a lot more than S Tech. But thanks guys! I'll think about the two haha I'm really leaning towards S Tech springs. They said they were designed for OEM shocks so I can just grap springs for like 200 and throw it on stock shocks. They said its not too aggressive. If anything down the road ill upgrade shocks if I'm not satisfied haha

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Yes, their coilovers can lower the car a little over 3 inches. And if that's not enough, you can remove a spring perch for an extra 1/4" drop. It's really a no brainer, especially for $700. You get damping adjustability on top of height adjustment. I would choose a full body coilover over a shock and spring setup that weren't exactly made for one another.

Drop your thoughts and go buy the Tein SA already.

phi1542

Reaction score
Yes, their coilovers can lower the car a little over 3 inches. And if that's not enough, you can remove a spring perch for an extra 1/4" drop. It's really a no brainer, especially for $700. You get damping adjustability on top of height adjustment. I would choose a full body coilover over a shock and spring setup that weren't exactly made for one another.

Drop your thoughts and go buy the Tein SA already.

Damn.... you right you right LOL I'll get them but I need to sell my wheels and coilovers first haha I posted up for sale but no one is really interested :(

phi1542

Reaction score
I picked up stock suspension for free but it's off a 4 cylinder and my car is a v6? Can I still use it? V6 is a bigger engine and is heavier so I would assume I can't use it but does anyone know?

Last edited:
Back