TBS install gone wrong

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Haha it works everytime!! But my parents know I drive like a dick, so there always suspicious lol

Good thing you only posted that on the internet where your parents won't search for anything that might bring up something about you/your car.

JetLife

Reaction score
Good thing you only posted that on the internet where your parents won't search for anything that might bring up something about you/your car.

LOL they would never look on the internet. their dumb.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Lololololol my parents who bought me the car and whose house I live in are idiots. I'll just make them pay for the mistakes I made while modding my car because I'm not able to take responsibility for my own actions. Lets just forget the fact that I didn't know what I was doing when I broke the spacer, and hope the mechanic they take it to is just as stupid as they are. :hahano:

Bax

Reaction score
**** that. your parents spend money providing you with a vehicle, and then spend more money fixing YOUR stupid *** mistakes when you mess up your car.... and you have the nerve to call your parents dumb? are you 7 years old? grow up and have some respect, they don't have to buy you SHIT. they could just tell you you're SOL until you save up and fix it yourself.

Smh.

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
**** that. your parents spend money providing you with a vehicle, and then spend more money fixing YOUR stupid *** mistakes when you mess up your car.... and you have the nerve to call your parents dumb? are you 7 years old? grow up and have some respect, they don't have to buy you SHIT. they could just tell you you're SOL until you save up and fix it yourself.

Smh.

^^Agreed

People that are given everything by their parents never care since they take his exact view of, oh its okay because I didnt pay for it and mommy will just buy me another..

Sad.. I bet if he worked hard for the money and paid for everything himself he would actually appreciate his car

JetLife

Reaction score
^^Agreed

People that are given everything by their parents never care since they take his exact view of, oh its okay because I didnt pay for it and mommy will just buy me another..

Sad.. I bet if he worked hard for the money and paid for everything himself he would actually appreciate his car

Smh.

welp that might be all true. but sorry i was blessed with wealthy family.....:boohoo:

Back