TBS install gone wrong

JetLife

Reaction score
Welp, i ****ed up this time. i managed to crack my stock spacer some how(broke off about 4 inch piece). Now i Had to come up with some crazy lie for my dad so he wouldnt kick my *** for ****ing the car up. Calling the mechanic tomorrow. til then ill have the pleasure of driving mommas 2012 coupe while shes in Cali :)

JetLife

Reaction score
no pictures just took a video, which is pointless. just shows my rpm's going up and down. I obviously have a HUGE LEAK

JetLife

Reaction score
the stock spacer, some how when i was taking the throttle body off the spacer broke. So now i have gap in my stock spacer, in turn the leakage :(

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
But don't you have an after market spacer that you were replacing that one with in the first place?

JetLife

Reaction score
yes, but with this aftermarket spacer your suppose to run both. its recommended by helix and other people.

JetLife

Reaction score
lol well see like i said i have a crazy lie going to my dad, saying i have no clue what happened. lol If i wouldnt have done that he would NEVER allowed me too modify the car again!

all i gotta say is good luck to the mechanic tryna figure out the stock spacer is ****ed up lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
lol well see like i said i have a crazy lie going to my dad, saying i have no clue what happened. lol If i wouldnt have done that he would NEVER allowed me too modify the car again!

all i gotta say is good luck to the mechanic tryna figure out the stock spacer is ****ed up lol

Who is paying for the repair?

Back