TBS install gone wrong

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
geez man :lawl:

not only are you arrogant about the supposed "wealth", you're not even humble about it.

JetLife

Reaction score
..... LOL! and before anyone pipes up and say im ungrateful piece of ****. jump back. I know im a piece of **** for lieing to my dad. However, i know for a fact my dad would never let me touch the car again. i enjoy modding my car too much.

What he doesnt know wont hurt him.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
hm, no you need to reword that

what's really happening is you're lucky you're getting away with it, and you're a leech on your parents more than they realize

yes :lawl:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Not everybody whom is given a car and other expensive things from parents act like that...

..Come on Jeff.... I've lost a little respect for you.

JetLife

Reaction score
hm, no you need to reword that

what's really happening is you're lucky you're getting away with it, and you're a leech on your parents more than they realize

yes :lawl:
A leech? i wouldnt go that far, not like imma huge **** up 26 year old still in there freshman year of college.....
the only thing im getting away with is being able to continue modding. and its gonna cost like $150 to fix. not some outrageous price.

Not everybody whom is given a car and other expensive things from parents act like that...

..Come on Jeff.... I've lost a little respect for you.

im really not that bad. but sorry bruh

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
A leech? i wouldnt go that far, not like imma huge **** up 26 year old still in there freshman year of college.....
the only thing im getting away with is being able to continue modding. and its gonna cost like $150 to fix. not some outrageous price.

see the fact you're even rationalizing that "minor" amount in your mind, and justifying it as being "all good mah nug" is a sign of things to come

probably would have just been better off not revealing your rationale on all this :lawl:, oops

JetLife

Reaction score
see the fact you're even rationalizing that "minor" amount in your mind, and justifying it as being "all good mah nug" is a sign of things to come

probably would have just been better off not revealing your rationale on all this :lawl:, oops

lMAO alright dude, whatever you say. you may think that but your wrong maneee

Bax

Reaction score
You've already shown your true character. I can't stand kids with this attitude. You're lucky enough to have parents that love you and are willing to spend their hard earned money, and you call them dumb... ironically while using the word "their." :lawl:
Haha it works everytime!! But my parents know I drive like a dick, so there always suspicious lol
Good thing you only posted that on the internet where your parents won't search for anything that might bring up something about you/your car.
LOL they would never look on the internet. their dumb.

and:
^^Agreed

People that are given everything by their parents never care since they take his exact view of, oh its okay because I didnt pay for it and mommy will just buy me another..

Sad.. I bet if he worked hard for the money and paid for everything himself he would actually appreciate his car

exactly. He obviously has no idea the value of a dollar. When it's something you spent your hard earned money on, and it's your responsibility to pay when you mess something up, you won't be this ungrateful and arrogant about it.

Last edited:
Back