turbo_911's white coupe

turbo_911

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here, and decided to post some pics of my ride. Its a 2000 4cyl 5 speed.
When I got it, it was bone stock. Already got AEM short ram intake, tint 20% front 15% rear, and of course blacked out headlights. Was kind of tough to seal them back but managed. Also shortened shifter by 2 inches :) Still waiting for my HID kit.
Next in like shocks/springs and headers. Well anyways enough talking, here are some pics. :) Comments welcome.

DSC04967.jpg

DSC04970.jpg

DSC04971.jpg

DSC04976.jpg

DSC04979.jpg

turbo_911

Reaction score
Re: turbo_911's white coupe (new here)

I am not sure yet, any recommendations? I was thinking ebay OBX or something...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

nnnooo, those are usually crappy and dont last too long. as for a recommendation, idk, haha. i would say DC but they went under. theres megan, i think, but some people complained about them. theres a company called kamikaze, but there header is a 4-1 design. lol, i really dont know. someone will chime in tho, im sure.

turbo_911

Reaction score

Oh ic. well thing is I owned 2nd gen cl before and was member in acurazine and they have 1st gen cl section and I looked there and most people have OBX headers and no complains. But also many people have Megan too.
So I have no idea what to go with lol. Hope more people chime in and recommend, lol

pyaarawala

Reaction score

That's a clean white coupe. Lucky bastard got leather AND 5spd too huh. I have leather but no 5spd. Did you ever look into coilovers? I also had shocks/springs setup but later down the line picked up some coilovers. If I could do it again I'd get a coilover setup to begin with.

turbo_911

Reaction score

That's a clean white coupe. Lucky bastard got leather AND 5spd too huh. I have leather but no 5spd. Did you ever look into coilovers? I also had shocks/springs setup but later down the line picked up some coilovers. If I could do it again I'd get a coilover setup to begin with.

Yeah, lol lucky i guess i am, hehe
Well I was looking into coilovers, but its out of my price range...
Its just I payed for college already and still have to buy couple more books

Is that a jester i see?

Huh? what do you mean? lol

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

remnids me of the good ol stock days....muahahahahaha...mad props to another TW coupe 5spd

Back