turbo_911's white coupe

Led_zeppelin

Reaction score
Re: turbo_911's white coupe (new here)

CLEAN .....Hey how did you shorten the shifter like that?? It looks good not to low and not stock.

turbo_911

Reaction score

remnids me of the good ol stock days....muahahahahaha...mad props to another TW coupe 5spd

hehe yeah, soon to be dropped on tein s. tech, but can't decide what struts to go with, either brand new tokico blue or tokico illuminas for the same price with 25k miles on them...

CLEAN .....Hey how did you shorten the shifter like that?? It looks good not to low and not stock.

thanks. well i took of the shift knob, then i took and cutted down the thread where it bolts on and left like 2-3 threads on metal stick so i can screw it back on. but still it wasn't that low enough. So i took the shift knob and cutter out the inside thread so now it goes down deeper so its like 1/4 left there, just enough to put it back on. Then applied some pressure to screw it back on tight and there you go. lol

iHazSnail

Reaction score

very clean.
if you ever consider going with a short shifter, i recommend pspec. As for headers, DC sports or if you want to take things on a bit higher level, i'd call gude to make a 4 into 1 header.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

just fyi, a 4-2-1 header gives youre more power throughout the powerband. while a 4-1 header gives you most power up top.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

cleeeann white coupe. it's a good starting point man.

i'd go with the brand new HPs instead on Illuminas, just because you're pairing them with springs. If it was coil sleeves, I'd say Illuminas. You'll like the S.Tech + HP combo. I have it. :D

thinking about a catback or just the headers? the only othr comment i'd give is maybe think about getting rid of the wood interior trim, i don't think it looks right in the accords, but some like it. whatever.

good luck man.

oh and keep me posted if you see any more of "that item" I'm looking for. :thumbsup:

turbo_911

Reaction score

Haha "That Mysterious Item" lol, ok I will :)

Ok, I'll see what I can do about shocks. You think 2k on HP's is a lot? one dude is selling them for $200 i'm not sure if that's an alright price or too much?
And yeah, def gonna go with S. Tech always wanted to get em. :)

About the headers, I just want headers and then just muffler but not sure which one, but def. don't want full catback... not fan of loud exhausts... and vibrations lol.

cleeeann white coupe. it's a good starting point man.

i'd go with the brand new HPs instead on Illuminas, just because you're pairing them with springs. If it was coil sleeves, I'd say Illuminas. You'll like the S.Tech + HP combo. I have it. :D

thinking about a catback or just the headers? the only othr comment i'd give is maybe think about getting rid of the wood interior trim, i don't think it looks right in the accords, but some like it. whatever.

good luck man.

oh and keep me posted if you see any more of "that item" I'm looking for. :thumbsup:

Back