Balwin's 1996 Honda Accord EX

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: 1996 Honda Accord EX

Balwin.....sorry, you're new on here, so you wouldn't have know that my "hidden" comment was actually a joke. Nothing personal at all, so I do apologize if you took offence to it.

I don't care what care you drive, at least it's an Accord.

"We"(on the Toronto Accord Club) always make comments back and forth about 5th Gen vs. 6th Gen.

Even on here, you will see the Coupe vs Sedan "shots" we take at each other.

Slowrider, because I am a much bigger man than you(literally as well as figuratively, I'm sure), I am going to leave you with your unnecessary babble, and focus on not cluttering up a Member's thread with discussions about your sensitive feelings. I will however say two things,

1. If I was trying to hide what I was going to say, I wouldn't have posted it on a Forum where I know people can still see what is being posted.......'genius' that you are, proved that.

2. If you get so hyped up over something so trivial, I would hate to see how you are when it's actually something serious going down with your friends. I hope you have better judgment and know when is the right time to hype up, and when is the right time to find out the facts before you ramble on and make yourself look silly.

Anything further you need to say to me, by all means, you know how to find me on pm's.

Can't wait to meet you at a future Event.........come to CanAm 2011.........:henry:

Last edited:

Balwin

Reaction score

alright so like I said, I am doing a manual swap. My mechanic is helping me and pretty much making sure I dont break anything and showing me how to do everything. its rather fun.

within the past few days we installed ARP headstuds, a new headgasket, and changed all the seals.

today we put the head back on the block, then installed the flywheel. He then had to go home so I figured I would do some stuff that I can do without him.

I cleaned and painted. im pretty satisfied with how things turned out.

DSC05742.jpg

and I also gave the tranny a quick spray down.
DSC05747.jpg

I plan on painting the oil pan the same color as the valve cover.

by the way, here is a link to my public photo album for the manual swap.

Accord_J30A

Reaction score

WELCOME! Very nice 5Gen Accord. I will be keeping an eye on your accord.

Balwin

Reaction score

the car looks nice dude. i noticed youre in easton, md...my aunt lives in oxford haha.

oh wow. hit me up if you ever wanna take some pics.

my sig is right in front of the oxford ferry dock by the way! haha

WELCOME! Very nice 5Gen Accord. I will be keeping an eye on your accord.

thanks bro!

shes coming along slowly but steady.

I got her when I was 16 but I have started working on it hardcore within the last two years.

went through the ricerish stage (mostly tinting/blacking out everything that was removable).. lol

then i got wheels and sat 4x4 status for a while..

but then I started seeing some sick accords on the forums that inspired me.

accords ftw!

Balwin

Reaction score

Any other plan after the tranny swap?

turbo! :driving:

i added ARP headstuds while changing the headgasket btw. idk if I already mentioned that or not.

so far on the turbo build,

I have the turbo from a z31 300zx. T3 60 trim .63 A/R

and now I have a downpipe.

Im gonna try to get it swapped to obd1 this summer and then slap in a chipped ECU.

My friend is selling me his spoolin performance manifold so that should be sick.

nice car man
thanks dude.

Back