Balwin's 1996 Honda Accord EX

Balwin

Reaction score
Re: 1996 Honda Accord EX

I THINK you may have gotten lost on your way over to Gen5alive.....

hm. I find that rather offensive. lol

I didnt randomly feel like joining. My friend, slowrider87, was instructed by scarletmurder to have me join so that I can read the rules before coming to the mid-atlantic meet.

have him make an account on here and post up that he's coming. that way I know he saw all the rules :poke:

sorry for cluttering up your forum.

slowrider87

Reaction score

I THINK you may have gotten lost on your way over to Gen5alive.....

especially how much better a 6th Gen is than a 5th Gen! lol

Why'd you bi*ch out and make you're conceited 6g>5g comment small white and invisible. I fixed it for you so everyone can see how arrogant you are. Man up, if you have something to say then just say it. cocky dickhead comments like that are why i spend very little time on this forum. I come here to keep up with the meets... glad you don't come to any of them. i have a feeling we wouldn't get along. I think you need to work more on understanding that everyone has their own tastes and style, as well as their own reasoning for being on here. i'm on prelude forums and i don't own one. and noone on them give me smartass remarks either.

Balwin, as always, glad to have you here. loving the progress on your car man!

Last edited:

F23A1AT

Reaction score

Welcome to 6GA nice 5th gen dude. BTW I don't think he meant for that to be offensive. Enjoy your stay!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

cocky dickhead comments like that are why i spend very little time on this forum. I come here to keep up with the meets... glad you don't come to any of them. i have a feeling we wouldn't get along.

Balwin, as always, glad to have you here. loving the progress on your car man!
if you'd step off for a moment and realize derek was kidding around, you might fit in a little better. and "cocky dickhead" responses especially dont go over well.

generally, people without a 6th gen dont sign up here randomly, out of the blue (you know, being 6thgenaccord.com and all)...so now that we know why he's here, your response was even less warranted.

ease up, get to know people better.

Balwin

Reaction score

lol thanks slowrider! 5th gen ftmfw!

:peace::peace::peace: i am not a crook!

and thanks for all the nice comments.

P.S. I consider 5GA a derogatory remark due to the surplus amount of ricers and because of that fag Kevin, TSMPikachu, who swindled so many brothers in the accord community out of their money.

jcast.01

Reaction score

welcom the forum..car looks good.ive always liked the 5th gen my brother had one with a h22.funest car ever.hope to see the progress of ur car.

slowrider87

Reaction score

if you'd step off for a moment and realize derek was kidding around, you might fit in a little better. and "cocky dickhead" responses especially dont go over well.

generally, people without a 6th gen dont sign up here randomly, out of the blue (you know, being 6thgenaccord.com and all)...so now that we know why he's here, your response was even less warranted.

ease up, get to know people better.

i'll take that to heart.
i understand now, that "derek" may have been kidding around. but in my lifetime people who are kidding around don't have to hide what they say. i understand that this is 6ga and 5g owners don't typically sign up here... the dumb remaks i'm bit*hing about were made before anyone knew why he signed up so there was no need for "derek" to make those comments... at least not until he gets to know the person he is directing them at. and youre right "cocky dickhead" responses dont go over well. which is why i said what i said, it came off rude to me so i called it out. hate me for me. i don't care. if it wasn't meant to be cocky or dickheadish then there should have been a little more thought in the wording.
i'm not worried about fitting in. and i'm not looking to do so. if i wanted to fit in better here i would get on more and deal with the stupid sh*t people say. but i don't get on these forums to fit in with the crowd. i get on them to learn. i guess i just got lucky that the people on here that live local to me are good/fun people.

i now publically apoplogize to "derek" if he was offended or pissed at my post. I'm sorry if i misinterpreted its intent. but in my defense, Balwin is my friend, and i will stick up for my friends no matter what until the day i die. as i would for you or "derek" if we were friends. so hold that against me if you want. i'll happily live my life regardless.

i will be more than happy to get to know people here, but you don't get to know anyone without making a first impression, and "derek's" first impression came off as a douche. i'm all good on giving 2nd/3rd chances so after i make my point and say what i have to say derek can start on that and i will forget this ever went down. i like people and i'm all for kidding around... but with all due respect, you cant fu*k with my friends and expect me to sit back and watch. especially if i don't know you.

/rant

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

and back to the member's ride thread, anymore *****ing can be taken to pm's cause we don't need to be filling up a member;s ride thread with arguments.

Car looks great Balwin can't wait to see it in person.

Back