I love special K :)

nyknick1015

Reaction score
DUDE... that was effin quick... you just decided u was gonna do it last week and you have the motor done already?? jeez... i need friends like you

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
LOL that is not my motor I wish I had it like that haha. K20Z1 head is a done deal but I have to pick up the accord motor next week or the week after from PA.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I will see what I find out from them thanks man I doubt they have anything out though worth a shot.

I just placed a hold on a full K24A4 motor out of a 04 accord along with matching accord 5spd trans. Going to bum Fcuk Maryland to pick it up this monday will have pics and more info posted. K20Z1 head is at my friends house and I'll pick that up soon enough but I'm glad to have found the major parts so fast for a great price all local so you can't beat that.

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
so u are wanting supercharge the k?....like thats cool....i wouldn't go turbo tho...most of those setups don't look clean to me....the s/c does beter...cleanest is NA tho no doubt!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I agree but the only thing I don't like about SC is the cost but knowing me I'll find a deal when it comes time. You can make a nice custom turbo kit for the same cost. I know with the SC you can put down so pretty nice numbers with the motor setup and tunning but 300-320whp with a good amout of tq with the K24 bottom end will be fun.

Last edited:

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Dre, I still have several hook ups in Va. Let me know what you need for the swap. I am sure I can help out locating the parts and at a fair price. You are doing what I was planning a year or so down the road. Good deal, can't wait to see this in action.

One thing, make sure you get the TSX block. You don't want to be dissapointed after all is done.

A friend of mine did an Accord bottom end with a Si head and didn't make much for power at all. Honestly, the H22 bone stock stomped his K24/K20 set up in a hatch.

Again, let me know what you need for the swap.

keola

Reaction score
sup dreman cant wait to see this swap in a 6th gen. a buddy of mine has a k-frank rsx type-s(had to do swap because he spun some bearings and had a wicked rod knock) but anywho, the car now has loads of bottom end torque but no top end : ( the original stock k20 had way better top end than it does now. so i'd plan on getting some stage2 or 3 cams for the build aswell imo. gl luck w/the build and cant wait to see it done.

Back