RIP Tranny

JetLife

Reaction score
it finially happened today @ 147K very ugly scene, oil everywhere! :ugh:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's an unfortunate group to be a part of, but a better one awaits, if you plan to upgrade!

JetLife

Reaction score
well come to find out, i was leaking fluid this mornign when i went to school and to make matters worse, i was running it really hard on the way there. after class i tore down the street redlineing..... & BOOM! clunk! straight blew fluid all over the road. & unfortunately no im not upgrading :( my dad wont let me considering its under my moms name :( so they hold that against me about everything i do to the car. and im not paying for it so yeah.

Just dropped it off at the shop, its not sounding good from what there tell me

001Stunna

Reaction score
well come to find out, i was leaking fluid this mornign when i went to school and to make matters worse, i was running it really hard on the way there. after class i tore down the street redlineing..... & BOOM! clunk! straight blew fluid all over the road. & unfortunately no im not upgrading :( my dad wont let me considering its under my moms name :( so they hold that against me about everything i do to the car. and im not paying for it so yeah.

Just dropped it off at the shop, its not sounding good from what there tell me

Not to point the obvious but why were you ripping it and pushing it hard in the first place??????:ugh:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So, does it looks like it will get a rebuild, or would your parents sell it?

JetLife

Reaction score
well its currently in the shop, they're not gonna be able to look at it til monday. so once that happens were gonna go from there. hopfully its rebuildable, and wont have to get a whole new one. but i dont think selling is an option

Bax

Reaction score
Not to point the obvious but why were you ripping it and pushing it hard in the first place??????:ugh:

That's what I thought. If it was driving hard that morning then why did you redline it??

either way, still sucks. hopefully it works out to the cheapest option, and it will last a while. Just don't drive the dog**** out of it when you get it back. :ugh2:

Back