Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Stuff like this really pisses me off!!!!

Click here for story & comments

A black Range Rover ran over a group of bikers in New York City during an annual street ride. After running over multiple people at the :50 second mark, he takes off only to run over another person at the 5:00 minute mark. Apparently a rider died due to this drivers complete lack of sensibility and forethought.

There is no excuse for this driver using his vehicle as a deadly weapon. It's a very sad day for the motorcycling community

Last edited:

Styles93

Reaction score
Why were those bikers even stopped in the middle of the street for? They don't own the it to do that. The guy with the Range was definitely wrong and shouldn't have done that, but the bikers are wrong as well and shouldn't have stopped like they own the streets.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok, so how did this all start? From the way the video starts, the bikers seem to have been antagonizing the driver.

Secondly, no excuse for using a 300+lb SUV to run over a biker/bike.

Thirdly, I wish the video didn't end where it did......I was expecting to see a good ol' fashioned beat down take place in the street.

Not sure what the logic was of the driver to do ANY of that and think they could get away from the Bikers........can't wait to hear about the outcome of all this.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Why were those bikers even stopped in the middle of the street for? They don't own the it to do that. The guy with the Range was definitely wrong and shouldn't have done that, but the bikers are wrong as well and shouldn't have stopped like they own the streets.

Valid point.

But clearly the punishment doesnt fit the crime.
I've been driving a couple times where I get surrounded by bikers.
If you give them respect, they will just ride past you and that's it.
I usually hit my flashers and drive at a steady speed till they all get around me.
And usually, when I ride my bike in a group, we usually take up the left and sometimes the middle lane.
NEVER...the right lane

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
Wow thats crazy but thats what happens someone sees a mob nd decides fk it im GONE lol

Must have thought they were gonna get murdered by bikers?

hope the riders were ok tho. I agree that they should never have stopped in the middle of the street

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Ok, so how did this all start? From the way the video starts, the bikers seem to have been antagonizing the driver.

Secondly, no excuse for using a 300+lb SUV to run over a biker/bike.

I'm not sure how it started.
I'm guessing the bikers were zipping past him and he got annoyed.
Or he was in a rush and couldnt get around the bikes.
or he was having a bad day....
Whatever.... There's no excuse.

Also, Range Rovers are about 5000Lbs, if not more

Styles93

Reaction score
Valid point.

But clearly the punishment doesnt fit the crime.
I've been driving a couple times where I get surrounded by bikers.
If you give them respect, they will just ride past you and that's it.
I usually hit my flashers and drive at a steady speed till they all get around me.
And usually, when I ride my bike in a group, we usually take up the left and sometimes the middle lane.
NEVER...the right lane

You're right, but not all bikers think like you. Some just think since they're in a big group they can do whatever they want I Know because they do that a lot in my city. This is a perfect example, the bikers were antagonizing the driver by driving too close and braking in front of him for no apparent reason. The driver and the bikers should of respected one another and none this would of never happened.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
You're right, but not all bikers think like you. Some just think since they're in a big group they can do whatever they want I Know because they do that a lot in my city. This is a perfect example, the bikers were antagonizing the driver by driving too close and braking in front of him for no apparent reason. The driver and the bikers should of respected one another and none this would of never happened.

True, but again.... the punishment doesnt fit the crime

Even if the bikers were driving like complete morons and doing wheelies and stuff, they did NOT deserve to be mowed down like bowling pins..

Styles93

Reaction score
True, but again.... the punishment doesnt fit the crime

Even if the bikers were driving like complete morons and doing wheelies and stuff, they did NOT deserve to be mowed down like bowling pins..

You're definitely right the guy should of just called the police instead. I lost friends from riding bikes so I definitely don't condone this.

Back