Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I fully support the actions the man took in the rover. I probably would of done the same thing if I felt my safety was in jeopardy, and in this circumstance I would. Kinda a shame he did not take out more in the process.

This...

I respect all bikers on the street, usually majority of the non **** ones will show you enough respect also if they or you are not in the way.

Sorry, but the guy who tried to brake check the Rover with crotch rocket is a complete dumbass. 20+ bikes and one car, pretty much no one saw what happened until the rover ran over the bikers TWICE (yes this was way out of the line, he could have just pushed/shoved the bikes with the SUV).

It takes one over sized ego to ruin it for the rest of the people.

Then again this is just my .02, there's always two sides of the story.

Last edited:

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
wow! After reading this story im just sorry that he didnt run over more of those a**holes!

U imagine what his wife and baby were doing? screaming for dear life thats what!! Traumatized for life maybe! I would of ran over anybody who stood in the way of the safety of my family or friends.
They could of just called the police and followed him from a safe distance but they all thought they were MadMax from the road warrior and stopped him on the freeway..LOSERS! Could of been your mom,sister, or wife

Lboogy*CnTX

Reaction score
New york....?? Bunch of steering wheel gangsters and flat out dumb a** drivers in a rush to go nowhere.. cant blame the bikers because we dont kno what the guy in the rover did to upset them... and cant blame the rover driver because the bikers shouldnt have retaliated?/challenged afterwards.. .

Olddohc

Reaction score
nevermind I read back and found out that they beat up the guy. Sounds like an unorganized band of idiots who don't know how to ride nor what they are doing. Pretty sad they ruin it for the other bikers out there. I totally respect the die hards but these noobs are annoying.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
New york....?? Bunch of steering wheel gangsters and flat out dumb a** drivers in a rush to go nowhere.. cant blame the bikers because we dont kno what the guy in the rover did to upset them... and cant blame the rover driver because the bikers shouldnt have retaliated?/challenged afterwards.. .

Did you not see the video or read the article?

Put yourself in the drivers shoes. Someone brakes check you, pretty much you're out numbered by 30 people. You have your wife + 5 month old baby in the car. Please tell you me would just stay in the car and wait to get voilated by 30+ bikers and not drive off.

Just reading your sentence makes me think you're one of the bikers who thinks they run the street with their crotch rocket.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Driver should have ran over more of the bikers as they were mobbing up around the vehicle. Shame on them for driving like idiots & provoking the situation to what it became.

Lboogy*CnTX

Reaction score
Did you not see the video or read the article?

Put yourself in the drivers shoes. Someone brakes check you, pretty much you're out numbered by 30 people. You have your wife + 5 month old baby in the car. Please tell you me would just stay in the car and wait to get voilated by 30+ bikers and not drive off.

Just reading your sentence makes me think you're one of the bikers who thinks they run the street with their crotch rocket.

Highly doubt those cyclist pinpointe this one vehicle to f*** with. And no im not a biker. Im a professional driver in/out of NY on a regular. Of the 48 states ive been to, they are the most least courteous of drivers. So like i said there is no telling what the driver of the suv did to provoke them, the recording doesnt go back far enough to give an explanation. Imo either charge both parties with a crime or none at all

Back