New member saying HI!

As I Conspire

Reaction score
oil is changed, it was NASTY and thick. no shavings though but a bit of silicone, so someone got lazy and didnt use gaskets.

also stripped off all of the crappy stickers and tint over the tail lights. installed the crutchfield kit and it went in awesome.

registered, inspected, im gonna drive it to work tomorrow!! (even though it desperately needs brakes.

still waiting on my 7 days to post pictures

GERM

Reaction score
accord looks good.
the toothpaste trick came out great, now I'm regretting spending $6 for the hazy light removal paste at pep boys.

As I Conspire

Reaction score
Thanks! So ive been driving it back and forth to work. Everything runs PERFECT other than the subtle studder of a bad plug wire, the harsh jitter of warped rotors and the occasional clunk of a bad motor mount.

Ordered a new front and rear motor mount front I can change no problem. How do we go about doing the rear?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

As I Conspire

Reaction score
So I got all the brakes changed.... when for a test drive. Got to about 40 and everything went catastrophic.... balljoints broke, axel twisted, rolled the tire out and destroyed my fender and door....

I did not touch ANYTHING on the suspension, and I tourqed everything to spec, I know my way around a car for sure.... so ive been sitting in the middle of the road, for about 3 hours. Cars just a drivin by... waiting on a tow.

As I Conspire

Reaction score
out with the old
DSC00257_zps88c9aa60.jpg

in with the new, new hardware as well.
DSC00256_zps044be0c3.jpg

HotboxF23

Reaction score
So I got all the brakes changed.... when for a test drive. Got to about 40 and everything went catastrophic.... balljoints broke, axel twisted, rolled the tire out and destroyed my fender and door....

I did not touch ANYTHING on the suspension, and I tourqed everything to spec, I know my way around a car for sure.... so ive been sitting in the middle of the road, for about 3 hours. Cars just a drivin by... waiting on a tow.

Glad your okay man so did you ever figure out exactly what went wrong? Were the noises you were hearing before suspension related?

Back