What'd you do to your accord today?

josh352

Reaction score
got a master key made at the stealership for $25.99 + tax (idk why a member here said it cost $180?)

When I tried to get a spare key for mine, the dealership told be it would be $75 for the key and $50 to program... They also wanted to charge me around $35 for a IACV gasket but I got it on majestic for about $10. :shakehead:

Pat

Reaction score
Finally modified my old 03 civic CAI to fit the accord. Loving WOT :)
Best part? FREE!:party52:

agginline86

Reaction score
Maybe it only happened to me, but my black middle console turned gray, because the paint came off, because I used 91% alcohol.

alternatively vinegar and water would probably work and not be as harsh on the paint.
I've never had isopropanol remove paint, but I usually don't use a lot.

as with anything you clean with, test in an inconspicuous spot first

BullAccord

Reaction score
Failed at replacing my vtec gasket!(couldn't get the bottom bolt off ) broke my valve timing oil pressure switch? so i guess ill be taking the bus to work tomorrow if i cant get that bolt and switch off and replaced by 12pm :Boo:FML!

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
So this is how she sits for now, without rubbing or UCA's smacking the tower 18f/19rear
vnmgiq.jpg

In rear I'm rubbing on the bumper holder tab thing, if I go lower, that's without messing with camber. Don't want too much camber. What I want is 1" inch lower, but I hear cutting the strut tower can weaken it...I might just do it tho

Edit: the rear sits an inch higher than the front, fender/ground

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Switched all my interior bulbs to LEDs and schooled a G35 with blacked out headlights on the highway.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Finally received my new rear bumper yesterday. Solid fitment and paintjob for $270 from OnlinePartBin on eBay. If anyone needs pre-painted front/rear bumper covers, check them out.

Also got my Genuine OEM front lip back from the dude that destroyed it. Initially, I thought the BaysonR OEM style looked identical but comparing the two again, there's a clear difference between the two. The center portion on the BaysonR is a lot skinnier. The Genuine Honda version is taller and looks better overall, despite looking similar at a quick glance. Needless to say, the BaysonR lip will be in my storage for the foreseeable future lol.

And can anybody tell me what he used to patch it up? Looks shitty but as long as it holds up, I'm happy. The patched portions feel rock solid compared to rest of the lip.

2s124b7.jpg

Brad2274

Reaction score
^looks like bondo glass.

car is in paint today, gonna go check on it later :skurred:

lip kit was primed and sanded thursday and friday, i hope this paint matches okay

Back