List ur most succesful mod

dvilla5506

Reaction score
List the mod that u think was ur most successful and made u proud.....whether how long or aggrivated it made u......or for ****s and giggles wat was ur most idiotic mod u ever did

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i would have to say my proudest moment was the first time i threw on my coilovers ... the most idiot mod or idiotic decision i should say was trying to install my header while it was raining ... and also going with a megan header :boo:

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
My most successful mod was with the help of my friend installing my Tanabe lowering springs. The car was from Montana so the bolts were somewhat of a pain to get off, but we did it. And now the car rides comfortably but also handles the curves really well. It made a big change to my Granny Gold Accord.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
most successful mod... lol umm buying the car if that counts... was out of my budget but i got it...

but really... Mod was suspension cuz once i got a hang of it, i was a pro at taking springs in and out and i often timed my self to see how fast i can do it... my next success i hope is my wheels... the new ones... i cant take success yet cuz i dont know if they fit

Raymond

Reaction score
So far my most successful mod(s) has been my stereo system upgrades. Everything else I've done I've either not been happy with, wished I never did, or wanted to upgrade to something else.

Back