List ur most succesful mod

Plutonium Jones

Reaction score
the Shrink Mushroom in my window :p

truthfully my CD player...it popped my car's and my mod cherry and as time progresses im becoming more anxious and agressive with learning and shopping for parts and techniques to improve my vehicle (within my means of course)...

beardohio

Reaction score
DIY grounding kit to reduce the horrible dimming of lights whenever the fan turns on, or when i roll up/down windows. Our stock grounds are terrible.

Link to this? My friends always hit the window buttons just to watch my lights dim . . . assholes.

Cruatchi

Reaction score
Link to this? My friends always hit the window buttons just to watch my lights dim . . . assholes.

that link is pretty good at telling you how to do it. But a few things you should keep in mind if you go through with it
1) use 0/1 gauge (I have 4 gauge, and i want to go 0/1 now, but that's money down the drain since i've already spent money on the 4 gauge....if any Vancouver guys are reading this, i'll sell you my 4 gauge if you want)
2) crimp AND solder your ring terminals (this link has a couple pics to show you the best way to crimp http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/312025/page/1)
3) the Big 3 is sufficient; not necessary to put extra ones
i) alternator positive to battery positive,
ii) battery negative to chassis,
iii) engine ground to chassis

DrOwZee

Reaction score
damn i dnt think i ever had a success mod? everything i do, something always gets effed up haha

Back