My 6thgen coupe

xci.ed6

Reaction score
If you're going to mess with a K- swap for AWD you might as well do a J- swap and go with a Pilot/Ridgeline donor.

But here:

image_20240.jpg

Sino

Reaction score
The SH-AWD would be the ideal one. If VTM4 is more or less all the same in its applications it's only really for when you're stuck. Doesn't do anything for standard driving. SH-AWD, especially in the 4g TL, has the most benefit for normal driving. If memory serves you can get up to 70% torque to rear under hard acceleration, and it can control each wheel independently to help in hard cornering.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sbanitt13

Reaction score
The SH-AWD would be the ideal one. If VTM4 is more or less all the same in its applications it's only really for when you're stuck. Doesn't do anything for standard driving. SH-AWD, especially in the 4g TL, has the most benefit for normal driving. If memory serves you can get up to 70% torque to rear under hard acceleration, and it can control each wheel independently to help in hard cornering.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Standard driving isn't what I'm looking to do with it ;) haha i just thought it would be a cool/unique doing to do.

Although awd is very useful in winter up here in mn, i wouldn't be driving this car in the winter anyway, to keep salt off of it and keep it from rusting and keep miles down etc

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back