Touch of CLaS's 99 j32a2 swap coupe

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
it is a 6 spd and the pulls were in 3rd and 4th. The only mod I have right now is my catback. I would be really happy 260 whp! Maybe it would increase if they run in 5th gear. I am going back in june after the turbo and NOS halo to redo the dyno run and I'll have them pull in 5th! I bet I'll have better numbers next time!!! Thanks man!

It will, because lower gears have higher parasitic losses.

uh the people who dynoed know what they are doing, trust me. you probably seen them on tv with their drift cars, batlground 240s maybe. they are complete car nerds, they probably just did a base run, didnt push it too much, knowing that it was gonna go boost in a month, but thats my assumption.

Apparently not, 5th gear is closest to a 1:1 ratio and 3rd is just absurd its not an automatic.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
hey man, there is another one of those bbq's tomorrow, it for importatlanta, and its right down the road from you at shorty howell park. pm me if your interested, it starts at 6, you should try to make it out, a few others will be there as well.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I like it, looks nice.

I thought your brakes were mounted on the top for some reason in your second pic.

I'm going for a J35 swap by the end of this year. Gonna be pushing around 260whp with a 6spd tranny n/a. Already began my parts collection :) But the J32s are $$$$!!

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Apparently not, 5th gear is closest to a 1:1 ratio and 3rd is just absurd its not an automatic.

I thought 4th gear was the best gear to dyno in cause its the closest to 1:1 without going over, and 5th and 6th gears were overdrive gears.

When I got my car dyno'd, it was done in 4th by a guy who's really familiar with CL-S'. I don't know though, I could be wrong.

Oh, and to the OP, you should really do something about your intake. Other than that, nice swap!

Touch of CLaS

Reaction score
HAHA that intake works for now, the intake I had before the swap wouldn't fit anymore, so this was just a temporary fix! The turbo kit will take care of that and will be installed in 1 month!!!!!!! Thanks though!

Back