Gauge bezels and ring trim?

xJx

Reaction score
Hey im kind of new to this site never really posted yet but I was just wondering if any of you guys have a gauge bezel in your gauge and or just ring trims around it....Where can you buy them? Im mainly looking for the rings but cant seem to find any. Post a pic of your gauges if you have any bezel or rings on it and where you bought it from. Thanks to everyone who reponds!

xJx

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get just the rings?

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Why not try searching eBay Motors for "rings" for a 1998-2002 Honda Accord

I found two listings similar to the link that Andy (Sketch o5) posted.

I'd post the links but I'm not that nice... sorry :coffee:

xJx

Reaction score
i looked on ebay after i posted and i saw one. but ebay is the only place ive ever heard of people getting them from.

ok thats probably where ill get it thanks everyone for the help!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I bought mine off of Ebay, they were made by RActive. They're not up all the time, you just have to check the site periodically. The bezel that came with it did not fit because the holes for the dimmer and ODO reset were not big enough to fit over both switches. You would have to dremel these to expand the diameter of those two holes to make it fit. I didn't use it because mainly I have no other "brushed aluminum" in my cabin so it would look out of place. I only used the rings and think it looks pretty good.

picture.php

picture.php

Word to the wise...if you buy these be sure to carefully crimp the bottom middle of the speedometer ring (on the raised part), because the butt of the speedo needle will not be able to clear it when it's pointing at 80 and you will mess up the needle. It's not that big of a deal, basically my speedo needle doesn't move until I hit 10-12mph, and then it rotates really quickly to catch up and then it's fine and gives accurate readings. Just hadn't seen anyone else ever mention this, so thought I would tell you.

Good luck.

Back