Gauge bezels and ring trim?

xJx

Reaction score
I bought mine off of Ebay, they were made by RActive. They're not up all the time, you just have to check the site periodically. The bezel that came with it did not fit because the holes for the dimmer and ODO reset were not big enough to fit over both switches. You would have to dremel these to expand the diameter of those two holes to make it fit. I didn't use it because mainly I have no other "brushed aluminum" in my cabin so it would look out of place. I only used the rings and think it looks pretty good.

picture.php

picture.php

Word to the wise...if you buy these be sure to carefully crimp the bottom middle of the speedometer ring (on the raised part), because the butt of the speedo needle will not be able to clear it when it's pointing at 80 and you will mess up the needle. It's not that big of a deal, basically my speedo needle doesn't move until I hit 10-12mph, and then it rotates really quickly to catch up and then it's fine and gives accurate readings. Just hadn't seen anyone else ever mention this, so thought I would tell you.

Good luck.

looks good...thanks for the tip ill make sure to do that

xJx

Reaction score
Here's a set. Kinda pricey though

Clicky

o ok thanks so the bezel itself might not fit good for the odom/light dimmer probably just get it for the rings since cant find just rings alone.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i got the rings and bezel off ebay a few years ago (didnt put em in this car) and they were like $35 shipped :ugh: but at that time, there was only one place that had em and they only came up every few months.

if anyone wants the "brushed aluminum" style bezel only...let me know...its still sitting in the box...

Dtownz Thrillah

Reaction score
thats pretty cheap $10? Hope I can get a a good deal like that. What did you get? The bezel and rings? or just one of them?

eBay like maybe 2 years ago.

I got both the bezel trim and the rings from Ractive.

Back