Soccerchamp16s 99 Coupe LX *Updated 11/25/13* (56K)

6ThGenLegacy

Reaction score
Re: Soccerchamp16s 99 Coupe LX (56K)

Bro did you have to do any arrangements to fit the 01-02 front bumper on ? And it looks great bro

soccerchamp16

Reaction score

Bro did you have to do any arrangements to fit the 01-02 front bumper on ? And it looks great bro

I didn't put it on, the last owner did. But its a direct fit and you'll have a small gap between the bumper and hood. Refer to my pictures to see

And thanks man! :thumbup:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

I didn't put it on, the last owner did. But its a direct fit and you'll have a small gap between the bumper and hood. Refer to my pictures to see

And thanks man! :thumbup:

there should be no gap on a coupe to coupe bumper swap. the gap only happens with a coupe bumper swapped onto a sedan, but only if the hood isn't swapped as well, swap the coupe hood too and you get no gap. you'll only get the gap on a coupe to coupe swap if you have a sedan hood or if your car was in an accident.

the car looks good though, and the small gap you have isn't that noticeable, could probably be fixed by messing with the upper bracket for the grille area. i like that letter you got at the end :lawl: people :rolleyes:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score

there should be no gap on a coupe to coupe bumper swap. the gap only happens with a coupe bumper swapped onto a sedan, but only if the hood isn't swapped as well, swap the coupe hood too and you get no gap. you'll only get the gap on a coupe to coupe swap if you have a sedan hood or if your car was in an accident.

the car looks good though, and the small gap you have isn't that noticeable, could probably be fixed by messing with the upper bracket for the grille area. i like that letter you got at the end :lawl: people :rolleyes:

I might mess with the brackets then thanks!

The letter cracks me up, seriously though its not like I'm revving my car or flooring it through the neighborhood. I try to be as quiet as possible and I get this :buttkick:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score

Bought some Federal Evo tires 205/40/18 for a steal at $380 shipped! :rock:
They should ship tomorrow! And mounted ASAP! I still need lugs for them... I bought some blox lugs and they dont fit because all XXR wheels require "Skinny" lugs because the slot is smaller than most. Oops..

soccerchamp16

Reaction score

^ Tires are on backorder...:fail: I might just wait the 2-8weeks or move up to 215 tires and order again.

Akingkhan

Reaction score

215s will be fine just get those damn rims on your car :naughtyrun:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score

215s will be fine just get those damn rims on your car :naughtyrun:

Im ordering 205/40/18 Nitto Neo Gens this Friday and will have the wheels on next week sometime! And i'll post up a pic when they are on and when I lower it. I need to get my hands on a fender roller once I get my rubber in! :lawl:

This is taking forever! :rage:

Back