Soccerchamp16s 99 Coupe LX *Updated 11/25/13* (56K)

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Soccerchamp16s 99 Coupe LX *Updated 9/26/13* (56K)

Looks like I will be reworking my fenders soon, as in taking them off grinding everything out of it and fixing the bacon look that I have at the moment. Also going to measure everything on the underside and get the specs and have a metal shop fab me up a bolt on skid plate. Hoping to have both of these done within a month from now. I have some new pics that I'll post when I get to my computer at my house :thumbup:

Last edited:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Re: Soccerchamp16s 99 Coupe LX *Updated 9/26/13* (56K)

Picture from a meet last week

Same pic but edited

Shooting sparks…

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I'm waiting till the summer to really start by project. So far I got a new radio and just an OEM spoiler. Bought red emblems but waiting for warmer weather. Looking to make some real progress with her! I have also have a silver one too so check mine out! It's all bone stock like I said for now but what ever. I got a question for you. I've asked around here and everywhere countless times about getting those XXRs to fit my car. I want/wanted 17x8.25 and I saw you have 18"s. What did you do to make them fit and what was the rims offset? Thanks!

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
I'm waiting till the summer to really start by project. So far I got a new radio and just an OEM spoiler. Bought red emblems but waiting for warmer weather. Looking to make some real progress with her! I have also have a silver one too so check mine out! It's all bone stock like I said for now but what ever. I got a question for you. I've asked around here and everywhere countless times about getting those XXRs to fit my car. I want/wanted 17x8.25 and I saw you have 18"s. What did you do to make them fit and what was the rims offset? Thanks!

I'm running 18x8.75 +20. For as low as I am I had to roll and pull both my front and rear fenders. Im running -2.9 natural front camber and -2.5 camber in the rear. Zero toe all around. I'm also running smaller tires so that the tires stretch to fit on the wheel giving me more space to work with.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Damn for all that work, it makes the car look really sporty. And not just yours in general. I've seen many 6th gens on Google with these and it makes the car look 100% better. I was looking at Enkei EDR9 17x7 and Hankook 205/50r17 to pair with them. Seems easier than having to drive with negative camber. Do you have camber kits/bolts?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Looking good there, champ! ;) Good job on the editing, too!

Back