falken lowering springs....

Namboyz

Reaction score
seems interesting enough. i actually might call falken just to find out. but to me there has to be a reason other than bad marketing for them to pulll out so fast that i never even heard of them.

thats just probably why some of the members here are skeptical and are thinking of your post otherwise. im skeptical to no joke but falken has a great name to them so ima look into it.

thanks for the find frantz. i think ive seen it before too but was to skeptical to look into it further.

and what did you mean by it being comparable to eibach springs?

juicebox00

Reaction score
honestly, i can see this being legit. remember the falken intake thing. same deal it seems. just i don't remember if the intake turned out to be legit or a pos.

frantz954

Reaction score
seems interesting enough. i actually might call falken just to find out. but to me there has to be a reason other than bad marketing for them to pulll out so fast that i never even heard of them.

thats just probably why some of the members here are skeptical and are thinking of your post otherwise. im skeptical to no joke but falken has a great name to them so ima look into it.

thanks for the find frantz. i think ive seen it before too but was to skeptical to look into it further.

and what did you mean by it being comparable to eibach springs?

they come from the same manufacturer. one of the guys i talked to at falken had mentioned it when i brought it up. i figured eibachs rep is a no brainer, so i brought it up for something to base the quality of these springs to when asking him about theirs. he was saying that back in 02-03 when the industry exploded they tried pushing the products in the direction of shops who dealt with their tires, it fell through because custom suspension was not something most tire shops wanted to get into back then. it was never a case of being an inferior product, it was just something they say didnt go as planned right off the bat so they dropped everything and stuck with tires and rims. when it came down to it, everyone knows eibach for their springs and falken for their tires. it would be like eibach trying to go into tires. probably not the best idea since toyo and nitto and falken yada yada yada, all have that market.

to be honest i was kind of intrigued by the people i talked to at falken, enough so that i wanted to let others know about it. like that one dude said why would they wastte their time talkin to me about it? when you say someone is pushin a product and saying its theirs, they have plenty of time to talk. oh and when i first got the girl at customer service at falken she had no idea what i was talking about, so yeah i was very skeptical even at that point

Namboyz

Reaction score
that makes sense. ^^

for the price its not bad really. and i dont think falken would put something bad out especially with their name on it.

as for how it will perform its really testing it out that we would know.

do you plan to frantz?

i hope its not like buying something like megan springs but with a falken name on it:eusa_wall:

F23a1racer

Reaction score
Hey guys. First time post on this forum. Seems like Franz did his homeework here. I may pick up a set and get back to you guys on this one. Besides, the accord needs a drop.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
hmmm for that price I don't think I'd buy them, considering I've spent almost $1000 on well known quality suspension mods these just don't sound like good quality parts. I'd like to see those specs when you get them though.

eggs

Reaction score
honestly, i can see this being legit. remember the falken intake thing. same deal it seems. just i don't remember if the intake turned out to be legit or a pos.

yeah i thought about the same thread so im not so skeptical of but i would wait for the specs to come first

kn0x47

Reaction score
guys if you're still skeptical if falken made springs just search for it on google. they DID make springs. there's also a link of some company trying to sell falken springs and intakes recently. i searched thru the first several pages but no one has specs. a few people said they had them on their car but thats all they really said about them.

Back