falken lowering springs....

frantz954

Reaction score
for anyone looking to go low, i recently acquired some good info about another "ebay product". this time i was sort of surprised.

someone is selling a lot of springs, intakes, strutbars under the name factory tuned. they claim it is a falken product. they have two versions of progressive lowering springs. 2" drop and 2.4" drop. seemed like bs to me at first. started digging online and found nothing about falken having anything to do with this. decided to go straight to the apparent source. the technical advisor for falken tire. turrns out these springs are legit. falken admitted the only reason they pulled out of the component aspect was poor marketing strategy. they pushed the products to places who stocked their tires. as we all know most tire shops don't know s*** about mods. half the people workin there barely have a learner's permit.

anyway the springs run for about $80 shipped on ebay and the 2" drop compares to the sportlines. afterall they were made by the same manufacturer (not falken, falken's manufacturer=eibach's manufacturer)

so for anyone who was as skeptical as i was, this ight be something to consider. they retailed back on 2003 for about 275 according to falken and were under a pretty impressive warrenty. these are the remains of leftover stock finding their way onto the market one last time.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
technical advisor for Falken told u so? i would like to see some legit sources plz...

frantz954

Reaction score
technical advisor for Falken told u so? i would like to see some legit sources plz...

i knew someone would call me out on this...its exactly what i did to the dude who told me bout em. here you go, find out for yourself 909 446 1116 ask for the tech advisor his name is tim i believe. he was one of two people i spoke with from falken. i got specs comin from them too, ill get em to you when i see em.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so....

1. how do u know the guy is the actual technical advisor for falken? that info is not listed anywhere and the number you provided came out as unpublished when i searched for it...

2. assuming he is the tech advisor, do u really think he has the time to talk to you in detail regarding an abandoned project?

3. falken is a large company with an able marketing group.. if they want in on something, they will work for it.. there is NO way they spend on the money on marketing and R&D and abandon the project without trying....

still sketchy imo

frantz954

Reaction score
so....

1. how do u know the guy is the actual technical advisor for falken? that info is not listed anywhere and the number you provided came out as unpublished when i searched for it...

2. assuming he is the tech advisor, do u really think he has the time to talk to you in detail regarding an abandoned project?

3. falken is a large company with an able marketing group.. if they want in on something, they will work for it.. there is NO way they spend on the money on marketing and R&D and abandon the project without trying....

still sketchy imo

im tryin to help out a few prople with some information i thought was interesting, the number i gave you was not some d- dag from ebay it was a direct line to falken tire. instead of being a d-bag yourself with something you know absolutly nothing about, pick up your cell and call the number, then run your mouth. only problem is when you make the call you will have nothing left to say. i may be new to this site, but i'm not new to the sport.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'm not being a d bag.. i'm just looking at this from a business perspective and it makes no sense at all.. info is always good, but how legit is it? ;)

Back