98 Accord V6 sedan from Australia!

LeAccord

Reaction score
Hey all been on here for a while but have never gotten around to introduce myself. I'm Alex, with a fairly stock 1998 accord V6.

Anyways I got it as a 'handmedown' in April from my uncle.. Looking to get started with minor mods first then get myself a set of coilovers, wheels and possibly a wings west kit or maybe just a front lip and leave it at that.

I will note, I am in my last year of highschool which = lots of study and such, so I'm unable to work as much, so progress will be slow, for now unfortunately :( However I'll keep updating when something new pops up!

The day I got it:
14cz0h5.jpg

hwmmpz.jpg

A few weeks later I got myself a short ram intake, no pictures though.

All nice, washed and waxed, removed all the brake pad crap from the wheels and restored the headlights, as they were pretty hazed:
s5hjmh.jpg

nyg180.jpg

Look at that wheel gap ..! :shock:
34qnva1.jpg

Stuck the oem accord badge back on:
bf2xyr.jpg

A couple decals to rep! :)
6gfv2h.jpg

I was messing with photoshop to get an idea of what the type r lip would like like on my car/colour hehe:
xnhp8k.jpg

On that note, if anyone would like me to photoshop wheels, etc onto their cars' so that you can get an idea of what something would like on your car, feel free to PM me :)

Will be getting my 6000k HID kit in the mail tomorrow and window visors next week, hopefully. I'll be updating slowly as more parts are put onto the car!

Cheers for looking!

LeAccord

Reaction score
Thanks Shawn. I was also thinking about your steering wheel install, but then I had a look around.. and well, I'm not prepared to pay $350+ for a steering wheel, at least not yet, haha.

Mikey

Reaction score
DEP ftw. Looks good. Glad to see more Aussies. I want your sidemarkers, lol.

Back