98 Accord V6 sedan from Australia!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Your parents have a great setup there.

Nothing special done with the Fit?

Looking forward to seeing how things progress with your Uncle's place.

LeAccord

Reaction score
4 cars can be parked on that driveway with plenty of room for parts laying about on the ground when being worked on :peace:

Nothing special yet, it may be getting new things done to it next year though, coilovers, 16 or 17" wheels, exhaust, blackhoused headlights, hids and some other aesthetics done to it.. All its got now is a k&n intake w/heatshield, red jdm h badge and 35% tint all round :smash:
n6f6g.jpg

rawaccord

Reaction score
hey alex i am in melbourne and also have done the mods you are thinking of doing.tein ss coilovers,wings west lip kit from usa and rays versus 19 inch wheels from japan.good luck getting the wings west.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Hey Rodney I really like the look of your car. May I ask where you found the Honda enkei optional wheels? They look nice and i think it'd be something nice to start off with as they wouldnt cost much to get, I presume.

rawaccord

Reaction score
hi i brought the eneki wheels from ebay over a year ago but they are sold already.i sold them on ozhonda forums.from honda they are worth 1k just for the wheels.i sold them for 500 with tyres a few weeks ago.now i have 19 inch rays versus but i havent taken a good photo of them on it yet.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Nice, I probably would've bought them off you for $500 too :lawl: How much did you get the tein ss coilovers for, if you don't mind me asking? I'm patient so i'm looking out for a used set of coilovers for now and if by the time i save up enough and haven't found a decent used set, i'll just buy new.

rawaccord

Reaction score
i think i paid about $1200 delivered for the tein ss.i also think at that time the aus dollar was more than us.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Welcome, wow clean DEP! Glad to see that you're a true enthusiast from overseas, and not just a fly-by-folk that we usually get. Hope you stick around as long as possible and have fun modding! I'll be following your progress.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Thanks Nikita. Yeah i'm hoping to keep the accord for a long while so it must be worked on :squintrun: currently i'm just maintaining the car and will be giving it a minor service myself (oils, fluids, brakes and such) in a couple weeks hopefully.

Update: My window visors arrived in quite a large box today :ohsnap: will be putting them on tomorrow!

Back