What'd you do to your accord today?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Thanks guys, as far as the decal, it's (supposed) to be high temp vinyl so we will see. It is sandwiched between a few coats of vht engine paint and a few coats of high temp engine clear so I guess time will tell.

Oh, I still need to bake the calipers as well

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what, I'm real rattled about it. I found the guy selling the car as is in QC and emailed him multiple times. had the full oem lip and fogs + some other aftermarket parts. pretty sure a neuspeed strut bar and def springs. but he never replied to my emails and didn't have a phone number.
Found the car at the wreckers, front lip gone, and one of the side skirts ruined... probably from the forklift they used to jack the car up... he only wanted 500 for the car too.:banghead:

There is a 98-00 coupe for sale in Mississauga about 2 mins from my house with the full OEM spoiler, side skirts, rear skirt kit. If you want I can get the phone number for you, maybe you can convince the dude to take of the kit and sell it separately.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Drove it, that's all...

10556473_10100511298481259_4819396218997904499_n.jpg

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Well driving was a big deal to me, I'm still dealing with the dmv pulling mine due to lies by an 'occupational therapist' who told the dmv 'I was scary to ride with', but he never even saw me with keys, and he did this after I told him to get off my property because he was bad at his job. Well, it turns out more bad, the worst ever.

Back