What'd you do to your accord today?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved a ****load of stuff from the old to the new house, including these remnants of my fleeting youth ...

IMG-20140721-00599.jpg

DizzyP

Reaction score
Moved a ****load of stuff from the old to the new house, including these remnants of my fleeting youth ...

IMG-20140721-00599.jpg

DJ Backseats in da house...um I mean in da Honda. YEEAA, YEA!!! Cutting and scratching like he was on Iron Chef with a RECOOORD BATTLE!!!
Do it up with da beat yo!
Too bad you ain't got room in da back to knock boots but I'm sure he got that name sompin else. Ya feel me!?

That setup I know DJ BS is straight passing on all the skeezas and letting in a few fly honeys for a ride on the wheels of steel. Oh he's...gots...skills...likes...DATS!! No diggity, no doubt. Transform scratch it DJ BS. Straight "Autbot, roll out!" on these Sucka MCs and Busta like you did back when.

Drop it like back in da day, homeboy. Don't be no punk.

You gotta drop a def beat on the YouTube and link it up baby. We wanna see how you got all He-man, Thundercats and with a little bit of Voltron on em. YES in deedy. THIS IS REAL!

I'm just saying take back to the old Skool will get you some skinz up in here from some fly honey dip. You know what in talkin bout. Same thing Willis was takin bout. Yeeaah!

I think his fibbin to be taking that 6th gen Honda and be Audi 5000, G!!! Peace out y'all!!!

Oh, if you skip a beat post that too. Wanna see the video. It's been a while since I was rolling like nine. Peace in the Middle East. OUT!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
DJ Backseats in da house...um I mean in da Honda. YEEAA, YEA!!! Cutting and scratching like he was on Iron Chef with a RECOOORD BATTLE!!!
Do it up with da beat yo!
Too bad you ain't got room in da back to knock boots but I'm sure he got that name sompin else. Ya feel me!?

That setup I know DJ BS is straight passing on all the skeezas and letting in a few fly honeys for a ride on the wheels of steel. Oh he's...gots...skills...likes...DATS!! No diggity, no doubt. Transform scratch it DJ BS. Straight "Autbot, roll out!" on these Sucka MCs and Busta like you did back when.

Drop it like back in da day, homeboy. Don't be no punk.

You gotta drop a def beat on the YouTube and link it up baby. We wanna see how you got all He-man, Thundercats and with a little bit of Voltron on em. YES in deedy. THIS IS REAL!

I'm just saying take back to the old Skool will get you some skinz up in here from some fly honey dip. You know what in talkin bout. Same thing Willis was takin bout. Yeeaah!

I think his fibbin to be taking that 6th gen Honda and be Audi 5000, G!!! Peace out y'all!!!

Oh, if you skip a beat post that too. Wanna see the video. It's been a while since I was rolling like nine. Peace in the Middle East. OUT!

i just had the biggest smile on my face reading this post roflmao

DizzyP

Reaction score
I'm just sayin that setup is DOPE! Sonni (aka DJ Backseat, aka DJ BS, aka Sir Mix and Drive at the Same Time Alot). When we gonna see that video? Don't front and keep it real. Peace!

Back