pinoy_gm808's accord

pinoy_gm808

Reaction score
thanks you guys for the welcome. ill take it as constructive critisism. give me more ideas to do to the car. hopefully the final outcome will be what floats mine and every bodys boat. lol and yes that stupid spoiler does have to go

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, loving the engine bay, it's cleaner than most. Only thing you might wanna do is change the lower radiator hose, it'd tie it together more.

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
welcome. nice car but a lil ricey IMO.. and i like red but seems like its tooo much red... just need to tone it down a lil

juicebox00

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, personally i agree about the body kit, wing, tails, exhaust, headlights... put oem back on and get Wings west lip kit/ side skirts on if u want it to look better than stock imo.

truonghthe

Reaction score
Get the WW lip kit to replace that body kit, get rid of that Halo headlight, wing and the tail light too then you should get rid that coffee can exhaust also and replace it with a Apexi WS II (World Sport). And that gay a$$ Tach too, then every thing else is acceptable.

arkmann

Reaction score
Like what everyone said, engine bay is looking nice, everthing else is ho hum...

Then again, each one to his own.

Back