pinoy_gm808's accord

JC98

Reaction score
oh boy...... your car's gona look totally different in less than a year and i'm gona blame this forum. believe me :hide:

welcome btw :thumbsup:

So true haha....my accord was also modded like that when i bought it but after being on this forum for a while now it's gonna look way different after what I've seen i can do to it to make it look and perform better. There's a lot of good info on here about our cars and hopefully it comes in hand when your modding your car:D.
Welcome and enjoy your stay.:D

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
oh boy...... your car's gona look totally different in less than a year and i'm gona blame this forum. believe me :hide:

welcome btw :thumbsup:

i second this lol :D

not feeling the body kit nor the wing, a little too much for me but do what you do, feeling the engine bay though lol :D

welcome to the site :thumbsup:

pinoy_gm808

Reaction score
lol yeah. and yes im guy, thats my gf. lol im definitely ditching the wing it looks stupid in my opinion, cant take it out yet cause of the holes. i would like to get the oem look but 'rents bought a whole new kit behind my back... feel pretty bad if i let the 1g go to waste. i really wanna boost it.... i drove a turbo'd car ounce and creamed my self.lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
SELL the kit. please. tell your parents that you will take care of the mod choices from now on. :eusa_wall:

The wing, headlights, tail lights, body kit all need to go the wayside... and then this thing can start looking respectable. Personally, that red loom in the engine bay should go too... but that's just my opinion.

Welcome to the site, man. You'll love it here I'm sure.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Welcome to the community man!

I hope you enjoy constructive criticism.

That sucks that your parents bought you a kit without consulting first.. a body kit isn't one of those things which you can live with if it's incorrect.. you have to make sure it's what you want. Sorry to hear that.

A lot of things on your car look out of place, cheap, or half-azzed:

*The H on the Type R grille in the front has to go - it's crooked and looks cheap.

* As been mentioned the eBAY Altezza tail lights should probably take a hike as well.. along with the eBay front projector headlights. The lightoutput on those sucks, and makes the 6th gen look like a toy.

* Get a smaller tachometer for fk's sake! Why do you need that bulky sh|t anyways? You have one built in to your cluster...:thinking:

* It looks like you used vinyl for some parts to red-out your interior trim. I would suggest researching proper painting techniques, and painting your trim pieces a less vivid color.. DIY's can be found everywhere throughout this site - just remember to search first.

* The wing definitely has to go, and I know you mentioned that it was leaving soon, hopefully flying to a dark scary place.

* Bodykit is overboard, the canards/splitters in front just make it worse.

* Please - ffs lose the stickers! I doubt you are sponsored.

* Due to the dual exhaust that you fabricated for your I4 sedan, you are losing backpressure which means you are actually losing power, regardless of how cool it may look.

+ Mad props on your engine bay! It is probably the best thing I like about your car. I'm not a fan of engine dress-up kits (colored hoses, etc.), but your engine pulls it off well, especially since it's clean!
--> Where did you get the braided hoses for power steering and coolant?

+ Well done on the drop - it looks very nice, now unclutter it by removing the bodykit :hihi:.

Your car has a lot of potential, and you can make it happen, just hang long enough :hihi:.

Don't take my comments the wrong way, and keep us updated on your progress dude! :thumbsup:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
^ Damn red...you went balls out on that one LOL. I agree though, some things need to change, but thats what we're here for! Hopefully you'll find our advice more helpful than misleading. Get some ideas and ask some questions!

C_S_L

Reaction score
Good start, everyone has different style. Nothing stays unchanged. Change is good once you start to settle down. Criticism is good as well, dont take it to hard if others dont approved. Welcome to the site, this forum is awesome!

Back