GlassJAw's EG9 SiR Civic

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's EG9 SiR Civic & DA6 Honda Integra

Civic Just needs new headers / exhaust and have the CTR cams from the Integra. Civic is an SiR and came from factory with the 2nd Generation B16A in it (10hp over the Teg engine)
Will try get some interior shots of the Civic sometime over the weekend, it came from factory as a 4 seater - bucket seats in the rear with centre glove compartment between the seats.

oh nice, i was thinking gool ol' us model with single cam d series lol ... my mistake

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's EG9 SiR Civic & DA6 Honda Integra

All good Victor, I used to have an EG8 (single cam D15B Vtec) that I sold to my brother..... was hella rice rocket when I got it and I didnt really like it much because of that. EG9's are quite rare nowadays being close to 20 odd years old, and nobody but an enthusiast seems to know what they are.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's EG9 SiR Civic & DA6 Integra

Finally updated the first post with interior pics.

GlassJAw

Reaction score

So I have pretty much sold the DA now, will have a big brake setup for the Civic coming shortly.....

GlassJAw

Reaction score

I had a 1st Gen for a while when I was younger..... loved that car to bits, but boy oh boy did it rust! :furious:

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Damnit, I am so angry with the ex right now...... when I was dropping my daughter off at her house
(I get my girl weeknights week on week off and get her the corrosponding weekend) she drew on the dust on the bonnet - WHO THE F*!$ DRAWS IN THE DUST ON A DARK GREEN CAR!!
Woulda gotten out and gave her a backhand had she not been holding my daughter at the time.
(and Im in no way shape or form a violent person - lover not a hater)

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

what did she write? :thinking:

Back