GlassJAw's EG9 SiR Civic

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's Work Hack R32 Skyline Coupe

I'm not sure, but I'm beginning to think a TON of people drove R33's into Minnesota. lol (as discussed in TUBHMOOBVAJ's thread)

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's Work Hack R32 Skyline Coupe

Have spent the past few weeks fixing annoying little things with the car, strange things at that. For some reason the passengers side sun visor was missing, the ash tray was non existant & the gear lever / stereo surround was broken into 3 pieces.
Those have all been replaced, and I have just purchased a rear parcel shelf as the one in it has been hacked to pieces to fit 6 x 9" speakers which are held in with wood screws (and pieces of wood on the underside).... pics to follow:ohyou:

Also found out I'm a bit of a fuss pot when it comes to body panels lining up, so I removed the entire front end and aligned the headlamps, fenders & bumper :thumbsup:
I've also bought a second hand Alpine MDA-W890 double din Stereo (old stereo but with pretty good specs) to replace the broken TV screen and the crappy Pioneer stereo (sure it had USB input but sound quality wasn't that great).

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's R32 Skyline Coupe **Goneburgers**

Due to a rather unexpected change in my life, I've regretfully had to let this car go.
I have replaced it with something a little smaller and H badged - DA6 DOHC VTec Integra.... details to come, maybe I should just change the title and run it in here?!?!

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's DA6 Honda Integra

Changed the title and added the replacement car in.

Raymond

Reaction score

Wait, so you sold the Skyline AND the Euro-R? :( :( :(

GlassJAw

Reaction score

long story mate.... Wife had an affair.... she got the Euro R to cart around our 16mnth old girl, I got the Skyline due to it not being "family friendly" because of that I had a major resentment towards the Skyline (I loved my EuroR) so got rid of it for a more fuel efficient and smaller car more suited to what I need right now.

Raymond

Reaction score

Ouch. Sorry to hear that man, hope everything works out for you in the end.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

so your wife has an affair and she ends up with your favourite car and the kid?? thats some bs

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Was there a lawyer and judge involved?

That's horrible man...

My parents are in the middle of a divorce right now, and the judge ruled that the house they lived in is neither one of theirs now - it's my baby sister's who is almost 3, and they can only be in the house when she is present in it. It's horrible, complicated, and definitely doesn't make sense to me either.

No matter how much we get the short end of the stick in this world, the end only lengthens to our favor on the other side, and the culprits always get THEIRS.

Back