"NO BAG$" Red Civic "Is that a Napa Hat?!"

98acclude

Reaction score
I really love how unique this car is... like stated by other ppl Im not a big fan of the intense camber... I love the rusty hood and the napa hat and the steelies... I think it would look badass if it's rear camber wasnt that intense... but other than that I'd give it a 10... And it's not ppl being part of a trend just that's bad it's just sum like to take that trend a little extreme at times.. I love hella flush.. but I think he took it a little far... but then again that's kinda kool for just sitting that bar just a little bit higher.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
im just glad that people are going in a new direction with Hondas/tuning, its not the same old boring bolt ons slamed and call it a day

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
I really love how unique this car is... but then again that's kinda kool for just sitting that bar just a little bit higher.

his car is different not unique, there's a major difference. He's just following the trend to a "T"

he's trying to set the bar where the VW crowd has already set it, which is way higher than his car

Bond4387

Reaction score
I agree with Greg. The camber is too stupid to look good. Plus the rusted hood kills it. Being slammed is one thing. Looking dumb with awful camber is another.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I think plenty of people came into here claiming that it belongs in a crusher. He confirmed that by making it as hideous as it is. Just because your car is getting attention doesn't mean you are doing it right. I could take a dump on my car and it would get attention.

There is a difference between a car looking good, and people following a stupid a$$ trend...AKA this car...amazing how people can get brainwashed by trends

I'm totally dumping the isht outta my car :action-smiley-042:

Totally giving you **** man :peace:

I do wanna dump it though, that Civic is my desktop backround now.....

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Your opinion:
He confirmed that by making it as hideous as it is.

Your opinion:
Just because your car is getting attention doesn't mean you are doing it right.

Lol, fact:
I could take a dump on my car and it would get attention.

Your opinion:
There is a difference between a car looking good, and people following a stupid a$$ trend...AKA this car...

HIS opinion:
4620057679_c00e955369_b.jpg

You are entitled to your opinion (albeit ignorant and closed-minded), and he is entitled to his. Now go take a shit on your car and snap pics so I can see.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
I think plenty of people came into here claiming that it belongs in a crusher. He confirmed that by making it as hideous as it is. Just because your car is getting attention doesn't mean you are doing it right. I could take a dump on my car and it would get attention.

There is a difference between a car looking good, and people following a stupid a$$ trend...AKA this car...amazing how people can get brainwashed by trends
i tend to agree here. saw a guy on the way home tonight with GREEN headlights in his ****pile early 90s maxima...green as the stoplights color on the ground. you get a lot of necksnaps, not because its "whoa, thats awesome/clean!" more like "who the **** drives around with green headlights? seriously?"
You are entitled to your opinion (albeit ignorant and closed-minded), and he is entitled to his. Now go take a shit on your car and snap pics so I can see.
irony: saying he's entitled to his opinion then calling it stupid.

Back