"NO BAG$" Red Civic "Is that a Napa Hat?!"

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
But I'm sorry, that looks like ****. Almost as bad as that volkswagen guy at waterfest or whatever its called. There's a point where negative camber looks cool, but that is way beyond it.

I was gonna say.....reminds me of camber bunny......

Edit for camber bunny!!!

3959645552_32778ae3e6_b.jpg

Last edited:

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
holy moleee...when i first saw this car i thought the rear wheels were broken off. Its for damn sure this car got character...like a cartoon character haha.
Nice shots!

chevy_corvette_cartoon_car1.jpg

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Look at the pile of people breaknecking over the camber bunny! And is that a giant e-brake handle I see? Siiqqqq!

Different strokes for different folks man, damn. You can't come in here claiming that the Napa-hatted Civic belongs in a crusher just because you don't like the style. Love it or hate it, that muh-fugga gets attention, even in SoCal where there are piles of amazing cars.

Me? I think it's fucking doooooope!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Look at the pile of people breaknecking over the camber bunny! And is that a giant e-brake handle I see? Siiqqqq!

Different strokes for different folks man, damn. You can't come in here claiming that the Napa-hatted Civic belongs in a crusher just because you don't like the style. Love it or hate it, that muh-fugga gets attention, even in SoCal where there are piles of amazing cars.

Me? I think it's fucking doooooope!!!
I think plenty of people came into here claiming that it belongs in a crusher. He confirmed that by making it as hideous as it is. Just because your car is getting attention doesn't mean you are doing it right. I could take a dump on my car and it would get attention.

There is a difference between a car looking good, and people following a stupid a$$ trend...AKA this car...amazing how people can get brainwashed by trends

Back