R.I.P to my 98 CG3

lilcharlie

Reaction score
well on saturday feb.9 the love of my life was taken away from me . well me and some friends decided to go to lincoln heights to take some pics as you can see they came out pretty good. we around 12 at midnight we decided to call it a night and go home. well i started driving home and got on the freeway (110) going south . on that freeway theres a over past that meets with the 6th street bridge. so i got on it and of the corner of my eyes i see a car crossing the white line that meets up with my lane and before you know it i hit the car and my car if sliding out of control and hits the side rails i came out of the car and ask the driver is she was ok and he respond "what happend" then i realize that she was drunk and had just cam out of a club because of the was she was dressed and how she was could not stand still. turns out that my rim shaddred into pieces and some how the tire ended up next to my car. i called my friends and they came over to help me out . i told the girl that i called the police and they were on their way , she got all worried about getting back in her car . i realized that she called a friend to come and help her . we before i knew it she was getting in her friends cars and leaving so one of my friends chased after her , then it came to my mind that she wanted to get her car because she left her purse in the back seat so she got worried that she could not break the window and left, leaving me her car and all her information behind. i relally miss my car and on friday before the accient i got my JDM headlights. and my JDM bumper with the factory foglights. the insurance company made it a total lost and i should be gettin the check by the mail anytime soon so i can get another accord.

TAKIN PHOTOS

20 MINUTES AFTER THE PHOTOS WE TOOK

MY CAR IN THE TOW TRUCK

AT THE TOW YARD

Last edited:

stevent

Reaction score
Damn that sucks, but fix your grammar. I could hardly understand what you were trying to say.

HECz_

Reaction score
F*cken b*tch! Damn dude... that sucks.. What happened to the chic? Was she arrested? So what next? Parting out?

lilcharlie

Reaction score
i dont know what happend to the chic, but yea im partin out the car , the WW lip kit cf trunk and hood etc....

JonJonello

Reaction score
damn that fcking sux, thats why u dont drink and drive cause **** like this happens, well at least evryone was ok even though its her drunk *** fault

Back