R.I.P to my 98 CG3

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear. It hurts to look at those pictures.

Hope that b itch gets the book thrown at her.

white beauty

Reaction score
damn man it hurt me to a see 6th gen like that totaled and in a junk yard, i cant imagine how you feel, i hope that bitch gets thrown in jail for DUI, i would have gone ape **** on her, **** asking her if she was alright, i probably would have gone to jail as well for something stupid that i would have done, but thats just because i have anger issues and no patience for people who drive drunk, good luck with everything man

lilcharlie

Reaction score
that and the first thing that came to my mind when i hit her was that "all f#$% i hit another car " but when i was her walkin all drunk and asked me what happend i was like cool shes ok and drunk

minituck04

Reaction score
you should have taken her money and cc's. i hate dumb drunk bitches........ but only when they are behind the wheel. all other times its gravy. and what sucks is that its leaving the scene of an accident. kinda similar to hit and run. shes gonna be in some ****

Ric Rock

Reaction score
:(

i would of shook the **** out of her, stupid drunk!!!! damn i would be yelling and goin crazy... i hate to 6th gens go down that way

:squintfinger: stupid people who try to hit and run

Back