(more for the members) Please stop the.....

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Please stop the Sedans/Coupes are better when it is 100% unimportant/off topic. Please stop the 5spd/v6 FTMFW when it is off topic. Or anything else that has nothing to do with anything except state your oppinion of what is better (over and over and over) without helping any. I know more than a few new members take it as someone trying to say there car sucks, which doesn't help the site.

I know this is more of a member instead of moderator thing, it's just getting old. I frequently do not post on topics i want to post on because of a few people going back and forth, or just a few people posting way off topic BS for fun, when i have something to say.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

5spd ftw

i joke, yeah i understand your point, but you cant give your opinions without backing it up. and others will dispute your opinions and present their own.

now granted, we are not arguing tht grownup or civil, but it is still the same principles.

i mean, sometimes you just need to accept tht we are not only a car forum, but a bunch of friends. immature, drunk, perverted friends

My name is Badger and i support this message

indowanksta88

Reaction score
sometimes you just need to accept tht we are not only a car forum, but a bunch of friends. immature, drunk, perverted friends

My name is Badger and i support this message

HAHAHA that made me laugh so hard.

but yea, i am with you, i dont really like all this bull**** controversy about 4 door being better or 2 door being better. just enjoy everyone's car for what it is and appreciate the work they put into it.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Well, i personally like the community and inside jokes. Especially the non car ones. I don't think this should be a non bull**** site, cars only, always be 100% on topic. But, when you seen it in a tech forum, sometimes it really ruins people's legitimate questions. I really hate when somebody asks a question, wants an answer and it ends up being a pissing contest of who can be the most off topic. Those people could end up being valuable but tend to not come back. So on the flip side, i really don't like tech forums to get into 100% bull****.

It's really specific to a few things. Like what is listed above in my first post, and a few others. It's more it just gets old as hell first, secondly, it's not funny, third, it gets really old, fourth, there is just no reason.

I'm not a mod, i'm not an owner, i'm not an admin, i'm just stating a personal opinion.

nexTOme

Reaction score
i agree....

but at the same time, yeah i admit that i whore threads and post totally off topic....LOL hijack thread with few other whores.....

so i guess, ill try to be on topic as much as possible....:hide: hahaha

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i see what ur saying..can get old..

best thing to do is if u see it in any technical threads where it is not needed to just report the post so we can check it out...only way for the pointless posts to lower is for it to be pointed out so we can fix the problem....and stuff like this is def not needed in tech threads...no need to make this resemble H-T

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
you know what annoys me...people who complain against the very parts of this forum that i like....postwhoring and poking fun is what make 6ga what it is...i mean...seriously...there are tons of other forums that are dictator driven and aren't any fun...if thats what you want...read there...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
you know what annoys me...people who complain against the very parts of this forum that i like....postwhoring and poking fun is what make 6ga what it is...i mean...seriously...there are tons of other forums that are dictator driven and aren't any fun...if thats what you want...read there...

Well, everyone is welcome to an opinion. It's not like i said i'm leaving if it doesn't stop. I avoid threads that are actually in an appropriate place because i personally don't find it entertaining, it's when it starts in other threads were someone asks a legit question. But yeah, it's not a thing where i'm going to leave over it at all, i'm just saying, i can understand you as well.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I agree... Your car is your personality... whether it is v6 or i4, 5spd or auto, coupe or sedan, they are what you are... you love it and that is all what matter...

I'm down... with this... all the way...

Back