(more for the members) Please stop the.....

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
there is also a report post button for anyone that is post whoring or breaking a rule...it can be reported to a mod or admin and infractions will be given out at the discretion of the mods/admins...

if you think there needs to be rule changes and want to suggest a new rule....that can be done...and i would rather talk about that than argue about people saying whether they like sedan/coupe...that stuff doesn't matter...and it seems to me your just indirectly pointing out the fact that you don't post whore or belong to any of our silly clubs(your sig)...we get it...your more serious than us....

talontsiawd

Reaction score
...and it seems to me your just indirectly pointing out the fact that you don't post whore or belong to any of our silly clubs(your sig)...we get it...your more serious than us....

I don't see where/why this got personal. I said you were entitled to your opinion and you are. No need to come at me personally man, it's not anything serious.

As for my sig, it's a joke. It's not putting other clubs down. It's a "i'm left out so i'm going to make my own up thing". I'm sorry if it comes off like that, i'll take it down.

Again, i offered a suggestion, it's not serious, you don't need to make assumptions of my personality.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i don't mean to make it personal...and if you took it offensive i apoligize...

all i can do is interpret through text so assumptions based on text is all i got...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
It's all good, i just thought you were comming at me personal, i just didn't think it was a big deal at all, all good man.

BACK on topic lol, getting off topic in my own thread about being off topic

shavedaccord

Reaction score
All I can say is this could go either way. We have you complaining about how things currently are, we change things up I guarantee we'll have more than a handful people complain about that too. Damned if we do damned if we don't. We can't please everyone and I don't think we should even try too, because it's pretty much impossible. I'm sure we could find a compromise in some aspects.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
the way I look at it, anything in the new off-topic session is up for grabs (to a reasonable extent) for the people that enjoy goofing around. rest of the forums should try and stay somewhat on-topic, at least until the original discussion has been answered/resolved

Back