BF GoodRich g-force T/A KDW NT Tires

mlopezcg69

Reaction score
I've always been interested in the G-Force tires read the tire review thread but no one has review these tires. If anyone has had the G-Force please let me know what u think...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ive never had them, but everyone i know loves them. theyre apparently great in the rain, and amazing when its nice out. i was gonna get them. theyre real nice tires.

david5788

Reaction score
i love my g-force. great sidewall design and smooth. i have them in 215-40-17 and they ride smooth quiet and grip enough for me.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
The best tires I've ever had on my car, I've been running them since last year have no problems with them.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I've owned/currently own g-force TA KDW II's in 225/45/17 and g-force Sport's in 205/60/15. Really liked both of them. Actually they're probably my favorite out of most all the tires I've owned (I've owned 10 different sets of performance tires that I can think of). :thinking: Well, I can say that the g-force Sports are the BEST tire I've had on a stock wheel. :thumbsup:

turbocayenne

Reaction score
Get Yokohama S.Drive and u won't be dissapointed. I went from nitto neo gen to this yokohama and i love it so much. Awesome traction, smooth, and they are really quiet.

david5788

Reaction score
keep in mind that g-force are completely useless in cold weather (freezing conditions) they are imo the best high performance summer tires!

mlopezcg69

Reaction score
Didnt know that the g-force were bad in cold weather. I thought they were all season tires.

Back