BF GoodRich g-force T/A KDW NT Tires

mlopezcg69

Reaction score
Getting the parts together for the 5 lug rear disc. buying the Volk GT7 in 18x7.5 or 8. These are going the to be my Summer/Spring/Fall wheels. Looking for a 17" wheel package now for snow. I'm riding on 19" Racing Hart C2 rims. Going to sell them for 500 to 600 for the set once the swap is done and I have my beater rims on. They have curb damage so whatever I can get.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Getting the parts together for the 5 lug rear disc. buying the Volk GT7 in 18x7.5 or 8. These are going the to be my Summer/Spring/Fall wheels. Looking for a 17" wheel package now for snow. I'm riding on 19" Racing Hart C2 rims. Going to sell them for 500 to 600 for the set once the swap is done and I have my beater rims on. They have curb damage so whatever I can get.

and your point is...

This is a tire review thread and you are trying to sell your wheels, nice.

mlopezcg69

Reaction score
Not trying to sell my wheels at all right now... Just letting people know why I'm looking at these tires. Want to know if the tires are worth the money. aspecially since I planning on mounting them on Volks... Not selling anything till I get all the parts I need. Which wont be for a while. Thats all.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I had some H rated g-force kdw something something on my talon. I loved them in everything but snow and especially ice. They were odd as they performed great in everything but the worst conditions. Then they became a bit "unpredictable." My theory is that either i became too comfortable with both AWD and these tires, or they were just so good i didn't understand the situation i was in as much compared to worse tires. I live in a place where if it snows, it's historical and i stopped snowboarding around the same time i sold the car. I guess it was a bit uncomfortable going from alot of traction to none compared to something more "predictable" but that might be the fact that they were great, rather than bad.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Ask 04accordcpe on v6p.net hes been riding on these 19" too BTW with his J32+SC for at least a year.

hes been riding on them and loves them, and they're not as noisy as he thought they would be based on reviews, awesome traction espcially for the tires first half of its life, then it degrades a little but then so does every other tire.

Definitely looking to get a pair of these up front :D

Fundillo

Reaction score
have them on the Marauder and theyre pretty good, like it has been said, sticky when new but now that theyve been "used" they like to scream around some corners

Back