An idea for 6GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrocCa89

Reaction score
Hey guys the site is awesome, congrats. thanks to you guys we fellow accord owners have gotten a lot of feedback from other members on the site. Everyone on this forum is basically family:beer:.

But i have an opinion you can shut it down if you'd like but its a pretty good idea. I was looking for a Stolen topic and couldn't find anything. We can post up our cars and have the whole community keeping a lookout.

What do you guys think? Stolen FTW:thumbup: or FTL:sad:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I see where you coming from with this but we don't really need a whole section devoted to it.

If someone stole your car you're not going to bother looking to see if you're posting in the right section or not.

Some awesome arrests have been made just based on people on forums piecing together evidence or sighting the stolen car so its pretty cool when it works.

finch13

Reaction score
I don't see a need either. Especially on a national forum. The local forums usually have a stolen section, but being from MN, there's only one other member on here that could possibly help me out.

And in the past year of being a member here... I don't think I've seen a stolen thread started...

DrocCa89

Reaction score
Lets say a car got stolen in Cali and they drove it to Texas? The other states that they drove through like Nevada might have spotted it you never know.

When it comes down to something very valuable to you, you do everything possible to get it back. My homie's car got jacked in Cali and the local forum in Vegas saw it in an abandoned parking lot all stripped down.

finch13

Reaction score
^ I'm going to steal his car.

Exactly, the SoCal, Miami and TriState people have more members than MN, but still you'll have more luck on a local forum anyways. Even then, a lot of times no one spots the car.

DrocCa89

Reaction score
Thats true a lot of times they are never found. Im pretty sure there are other people thinking about this.
Im not saying start a new section! Im just giving feedback thats what this thread is for, am I right?

DrocCa89

Reaction score
but being from MN, there's only ONE other member on here that could possibly help me out.
Thats one other guy that can be on the lookout. That one other informs someone else and then they inform someone else and it just starts multiplying. The more you have looking the bigger the chance you'll find it.

ActNow

Reaction score
Maybe the first mod one puts on his/her car should be a good car alarm system that way their would be no need for a stolen thread topic.

I'm not saying it will always work, but its a good deterant.

finch13

Reaction score
Maybe the first mod one puts on his/her car should be a good car alarm system that way their would be no need for a stolen thread topic.

I'm not saying it will always work, but its a good deterant.

'Twas one of my first.

00accord91

Reaction score
if there was a stolen topic started i think it would work the best for SoCal peeps....SOO MANNY OOFF THEMM...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back